Forum Description: General discussion on anything related to carpet cleaning
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2980
Printed Date: 27/April/2024 at 3:01pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: How many jobs
Posted By: jtuseo
Subject: How many jobs
Date Posted: 06/October/2006 at 9:15pm
How many jobs does everyone get per year? I will probally do 350-400 jobs in 2006

-------------
WWW.PREFERREDCARPETCLEANING.COM

Replies:
Posted By: Hammy
Date Posted: 06/October/2006 at 9:29pm
 1-JOB=$15,000 (2006)Thumbs Up

-------------
Could somebody just clean my carpets!

Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 07/October/2006 at 3:02am
1 job a year......that's not bad...............what do you do the other 364 days............

Nightrider

Date Posted: 07/October/2006 at 7:13am
I work for a company that gives me 194 days off a year. Four on Five off.Not a bad deal. And people wonder why I sold the business...................................????Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 07/October/2006 at 9:56am
Originally posted by jtuseo jtuseo wrote:

How many jobs does everyone get per year? I will probally do 350-400 jobs in 2006
thats only 1 job or so a day...1500+ for me

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Posted By: doug
Date Posted: 07/October/2006 at 9:59am
Steamer @ $1500 per day?? Just think how much you would do if you equipment actually ran??You can't afford to replace your equipment?? Go figure?? All this god dam complaining about a shaft??

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: Mr. Slide
Date Posted: 07/October/2006 at 5:36pm
About  30 jobs this year Ouch

Good thing i have a full time job LOL

Smokey Smoken AL  

-------------
http://qcsliders.com - http://qcsliders.com
!!!Check this out!!!
Put a Slide Not a Glide on your Wand, and do a better job!

Date Posted: 07/October/2006 at 8:37pm
why do you think the shaft is gone???maybe I actually use my trucks douguy....lol  they actually go out to work...lol  I actually turn them on everyday.... they actually clean...not just look pretty like your 2 405's

whhhoooyyyyaaaaaaa!!!!

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 07/October/2006 at 8:48pm
Unlike you Mr. Steamer I am not a high volume cleaner? And another thing we take the time to actually clean? WE are not doing a dozen or so places a day?

-------------
Just My opinion

Posted By: cmaster
Date Posted: 07/October/2006 at 8:54pm
How do you make money if you don't do 15-20 drive bys a day?Confused

Date Posted: 07/October/2006 at 8:59pm
I'am just a common man I drive a common van
My dog ain't got a pedigree
But  someday I'll try to live that way
Cause high class people loose their sanaty
So a common man is what I'll be
I haven't mastered the drive by cleaning yet??

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 07/October/2006 at 9:00pm
You need a ride along with SteamerBig smile

Date Posted: 07/October/2006 at 9:02pm
He will be flying with that new 6 litre Savana. He probably has Ghost Buster lights mounted on it? The drive bys will be endless now?

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 07/October/2006 at 9:18pm
make fun all you want... the average 4 bedroom house should take you no more than 1.5 hours..

4 to 6 calls is a norm...

can't do it get out of the business...lol

stop trying to make my cleaning abilities look crappy...and like I don't know what I'm doing.

I CLEAN EVERY DAMN DAY ...AND I DO A F-IN GREAT JOB!  YEAH A F-IN GREAT JOB!

people beg me to clean for them....

NO NEED TO BE AN ARSE ABOUT MY CLEANING ABILITIES

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 07/October/2006 at 9:49pm
No one said you were a bad cleaner, just fastBig smile

Posted By: Ninja-wand
Date Posted: 07/October/2006 at 9:53pm
Youre only a hack if you clean with Tide.

-------------
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!

Date Posted: 07/October/2006 at 11:00pm
I don't think you'd know a hack if you saw one...

half the people in here don't know how to clean s.h.i.t. the other half lie about what they clean and how much they make....some are rich already(doug) with show piece machines that never get a real work out.

a bunch of lazy ass patsies....who couldn't clean even with the best soap and the best machine on the market.

how hard do you guys wanna make it????

put the f-in soap down
agitate
and rinse

even a bloody washing machine can do that.

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT STEAMER IS SPEWINGAngry

when you guys wanna LEARN HOW TO CLEAN come see me...

and all you play carpet cleaners...keep playing...you might still have one curtin call left!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PUT THE WOMAN AND CHILDREN TO BED AND GO LOOKING FOR F.U.C.K.I.N DINNER

I AM A CARPET CLEANER!

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 08/October/2006 at 12:31am
Settle down before you pop a vein in your head.

"put the f-in soap down aggitate and rinse. Even a washing machine can do that."-Steamer

If you think thats what carpet cleanin is all about...then YOU are a hack.

BTW, REAL carpet cleaner wouldnt run liquid defoamer through the TM either.

-------------
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!

Date Posted: 08/October/2006 at 10:02am
Don't get Mr. Steamer anymore rilled up than he already is?? For some on this bored who have not been around that long some of us have a long standing debate of our lack of knowledge.  so before you jump in with both feet I thing you should read some previous threads. I know for one that we are not real serious when we jab each other, so before you make yourself look like an ass by trying to help one of us out forget it. Mr. Steamer is probably one of the most knowledgeable cleaners on this bored, But than I don't really tell the truth much either. Happy Thanksgiving EARL and family???

Like the rest of you, the funny thing is I have never met Mr. Steamer or Cmaster and yet we talk everyday?? go figure??

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 08/October/2006 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Ninja-wand Ninja-wand wrote:

"put the f-in soap down aggitate and rinse. Even a washing machine can do that."-Steamer

Who runs defoamer through their TM?Shocked

Date Posted: 08/October/2006 at 11:27am

You do when you clean after ninja wand ...who runs soap through his truck mount and leaves the carpet so soapy it can't be cleaned..

a hack doesn't stay in buisness for as long as I have...

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 08/October/2006 at 12:47pm
I agree! Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 08/October/2006 at 2:10pm

the carpet was soapy...a little around the waste water intake didn't work...a little in the hose was no use...

the carpet was so soapy it was like walking on glue....

running a little through the machine worked like a charm....

then when I went back for the re-rinse with just textile rinse the carpet felt beautiful after...

the lady called the office to thank us...

we cleaned up someone elses mess

plus I got 2 referals out of it.

IF I'M A HACK NINJA-WAND WHAT WOULD YOU BE....NOT MANY WOULD BE ABLE TO HOLD MR. STEAMERS WAND.

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 08/October/2006 at 3:34pm

You have to respect a man like Steamer.........he cleans alot of carpet ..........back in the day I used to do 7 - 8 houses/day  ( started first job @ 8 last one usually around 7 ) I was burned out after 2 months.........I was fast, did a half decent job & customer was happy

You cannot clean carpets like their your own, you won't be making the money needed for the slow months..........you're running a business...........don't make this personel

Nightrider

Date Posted: 08/October/2006 at 6:23pm
Steamer runs Liquid defoamer through the mount lol. Listen...I know you probably been around a long time but some of the things you do just dont make sense. For instance...If you just sprinkle down the defoamer and ran the acid rinse in the first place...You wouldnt haveta go back and re-rinse.

I noticed that alot of you guys are real defensive when someone make a comment or sugestion. You guys need to lighten up...

"IF I'M A HACK NINJA-WAND WHAT WOULD YOU BE....NOT MANY WOULD BE ABLE TO HOLD MR. STEAMERS WAND."-Steamer

Im not sayin that I know it all. Still got lots to learn...But I know for DAMN sure Im not a hack. I rarely get call-backs, I get PLENTY (I dont do much advertisin) of referrals, and Im doin pretty damn well considering the fact Ive only been doin CC for 6 years.

-------------
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!

Date Posted: 09/October/2006 at 12:40am

I know you probably been around a long time but some of the things you do just dont make sense. For instance...If you just sprinkle down the defoamer and ran the acid rinse in the first place...You wouldnt haveta go back and re-rinse.

that wouldn't work...plus how the hell do you sprink 3 rooms a flt of stairs and a living room dining room with defoamer....???

just walk around and sprinkle it room to room???

wouldn't it be better to meter it into the cleaning solution????I think so use way less....

The customer had told me she had it cleaned by a company called"Multi Clean" they used a portable and it didn't dry in two days...so they came back with blowers to force dry it....a lot of black stains came up...they put shopping bags on their feet which also stained the carpet.

When I started I figured I could rinse the whole thing out....I told the customer not to worry....

I start... and I hear the suction go down...where ever I pulled my wand looked like gillet foamy..I was already using textile rinse I took it off to use defoamer...for those who read my post know that I don't use defoamer....I never use defoamer...I don't even know why I have it on the truck...but I had it

when I was finished...the lady was so happy...

doing the customer service thing I said "CALL US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS"

well she did... the family room was still a little sticky....I didn't have to go back because I made it clear that the soap was her problem not mine...but I did go back because if you do ...you'll have a customer for life!

I could of just done the family room...but I rinsed the whole thing.

IN THAT LADIES BOOK I'M A HERO!

I don't need to post anything here....I don't have to share any of my experiences...I don't give a shizat if you wanna read them...

but carpet cleaning runs in my blood... I love it and IF  I could stop posting I wouldBig smile

I'll admit to being a hack poster...lolBig smile

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 09/October/2006 at 1:10am
"they put shopping bags on their feet which also stained the carpet"

Sounds like the guys she used before was a class act.  lol Anyways, GUess everyone has their own way of dealing with different situation. I would just walk around and sprinkle defoamer room to room (always worked for me)....But that's just me.

Wished you took some pics of the soapy carpet. I really would love to see  how bad it was...I cant even imagine by the way your describin it.

Just glad everybody was happy when ur done.Clap

-------------
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!

Posted By: danmarck82
Date Posted: 09/October/2006 at 12:10pm
Steamer as a fellow old timer you handled this absolutely right and with the right attitude and for the right reasons. Make them aware that it is their issue and remove the issue and they are customers and cheerleaders for life.

Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 12:11am
LOLEverywhere I go I leave them in a state
of SHOCK, SHOCK, SHOCK!!!!
IICRC CERT.
YOU KNOW MY MAXX470  ROCKS! ROCKS! ROCKS!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

SmokeyAL

A washing machineLOL
                                   how long did it take man
                                   to invent that?  LOLLOLLOL 

-------------
!!!Check this out!!!

Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 12:59am
Are you having fun yet ???

Posted By: chris12345
Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 1:08am
wow. I'm surprised at some of the responses. I've been in business for myself since Febuary and I'm dong about 50 jobs a month myself. I've gotten to the point to where I hired a tech to do some of the work already.

I have a little advice for you guys.

#1 Make sure you have a uniform with your company logo. Makes a HUGE difference, especially when adding on.

#2 Make sure someone is answering your phones professionally, even if it's you "thank you for calling xyz carpet cleaning"

#3 forget about signs and kinkos printed flyers. It cheapens your business. Instead check out 48hourprint.com and look at the 5,000 nightclub flyers for $250 special. Trust me! This makes the WORLD of difference!

Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 3:13pm
 Clap Wow!9 months, I guess you qualify as a veteran as well as a chemist. I really liked the part on how to answer the phone. Great advice.I think your on to something!     

-------------

Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 4:23pm
Hammy,

I always have great respect for people who know the difference between "your" and "you're". Keep up the great work!

And I do believe 14 years in the industry aswell as IICRC certifications in carpet cleaning, mold remediation, flood restoration, carpet repair, upholstery cleaning and Oriental rug cleaning/repair qualifies me as a veteran my friend.

Let me guess. You bought a portable and called yourself a carpet cleaner? LOL
Great work! Thanks for defining the line between certified carpet technician and cleaner! There is nothing more satisfying than the smile on a customers face after we fix the problems guys like you create. Well, I guess the big fat check they write us is almost as satisfying. Wink

A little word of advice. Maybe you should find out who you are talking to before you start flapping your gums... you look kind of, well, stupid when you do. Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 5:00pm
as well ..........is 2 words not 1 "aswell "

You bought a portable and called yourself a carpet cleaner? ( Does not require a question mark, you made a statement not  a question due to sentence structure)

I always have great respect for people ( should read.........I have always had great respect for people ) or ( I have great repect for people )

Nightrider

Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 5:21pm
 Chris; with someone with 14 years experience and IICRC qualifications,as you stated, I would of expected more than two cleaning jobs a day at $99 Big smile

I guess I am a rookie if I only cleaned 1.5 million sq/ft of carpet a year,for 14 years. Cry

Keep making your magic poison Dead and ripping off your customers (bait and switch)

If you knew anything about the cleaning business you would know that your chemical cost is the least significant exspense you have!Tongue

Chris; you are what gives professional cleaners a bad name.Tongue

Chris; you are what gives customers a bad taste in thier mouth.Tongue

Chris; YOU ARE A HACK!Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 5:21pm
Nightrider you have no trouble correcting my grammar?
Chris 12345?? Is that as high as you can count?
I for one am very impressed with all your educatioin and experience? I envy you?  Someday I will also be a great one like you, but until then I will keep on learning. What does not impress me is someone who feels so insecure that they must boast of all their acheivements? I have read some of you replies and when you can put an answer to someone's problem into your own words and not try to look up the answer in  a manual and type it almost word for word you can start bragging about your knowledge?

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 5:30pm
Doug.............YOU DA MAN...........I wouln't dare correct you..........I don't want to see insides of your bush LOL

Nightrider

Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 7:41pm
hahahaha! Wow, I can understand this kind of "hating" coming from a competitor but you guys are from an entirely different COUNTRY! No wonder after 10, 14, 25+ years you guys are still pulling the plow instead of sitting behind a desk. I plan to be behind the desk 100% by the end of the year.

Good luck and you guys had better start looking for a good chiropractor. You are going to need it!

As far as my customers go, I'll boast a little more, why the hell not. I work hard and break my back for what I have, I think I have the right to brag a little. I've had 3 count them 1, 2, 3 complaints in 9 months of business all of which were settled with a re-cleaning and 1 of those complaints was invalid because she was just trying to get a free carpet cleaning.

And as far as the 2 $99 jobs a day goes, yea, that's in between the $800, $1500 and $2000 tickets ;). And business keeps getting better and better and better and I'm starting to get the repeat business and referrals. I guess people LOVE a good bait and switch huh?

hahaha.

You guys are SAD.

There is a saying where I come from "don't hate. congratulate."

Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 8:39pm

You break your back doing two jobs a day? Or do you break your back ripping your customers off?Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 9:17pm
MAn...why is there always fighting on this board?? Cant we all just act like grown men?! Geeez, This is gettin too old.

-------------
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!

Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 10:35pm
All I can say is , all I can say is.

-------------

Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 10:52pm
Do you know what WRONG....everyone here is pretty experienced....and no one wants to read B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

save the BULL...most of us can smell it...

I've been doing this for 12 years......

I have 2 trucks
1 portable
1 rotor
2 air movers
2 dehumidifiers
and loads of other crap I don't know what to do with

all paid for...maybe old but all mine...

I live in a nice house 5 bedroom 4100sq ft
I have a 55" plasma
and I can afford high speed internet

ALL FROM CARPET CLEANING DON'T TRY AND B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T ME....

AND I ONLY CHARGE 25 DOLLARS A ROOM

no bu.l.l.s.h.i.t.

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 11:09pm

You really charge only $25/rm Steamer??...DO you do alot of upselling??

-------------
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!

Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 11:29pm

I do my fair share... no nore than 10 to 50% per job

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 10/October/2006 at 11:32pm
 In Chris's case it's a 500% upsell Pimpin'

-------------

Date Posted: 11/October/2006 at 1:49am
Is a closet then a room?
a hallway?
a landing ?
How does that work.

Date Posted: 11/October/2006 at 6:07pm
All of the above??

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 11/October/2006 at 7:29pm
and 50% upselling , besides. is that not bait and switch ????

Date Posted: 11/October/2006 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by danmarck82 danmarck82 wrote:

and 50% upselling , besides. is that not bait and switch ????

And your point is?LOL

How else do you make money?Confused

Date Posted: 11/October/2006 at 11:10pm
Buy informing the customer upfront an approximation of cost so there are no surprises not attract by advertising low per room costs and add on later.

This is classic Bait and Switch tactics. If that is how you make your living ,that is exactly what this industry is trying to get away from. Bait and Switch has given carpet cleaners a bad reputation and solid ethical companies do not market that way.   

Date Posted: 11/October/2006 at 11:13pm
I don't think these people know what bait and switch is...lol

You need to get out of "saving the customer money" mode and into selling which helps your bottom line.

We are not just cleaners we are sales people!!!!

scotchgard and deodorizers are needed...not any type of bait and switch...good honest product for good honest money plus you have to apply it...

wake up!

Swiss Chalet buys a whole pie for 2 bucks...but sells you 1 slice for 4.99...

the quater dinner cost 6.49
a little bowl of soup is 3.99
the pie is 3.99 to 4.99

I guess thats bait and switch...

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 11/October/2006 at 11:18pm
Steamer makes another great postI agree

Date Posted: 11/October/2006 at 11:41pm
Steamer I never had the little bowl of  " SOAP "  http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9ibyiFzui1F_IsAoVyJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBkMWU4ZzZsBHBvcwM0MwRzZWMDc3I-/SIG=1gpchu9qc/EXP=1160711155/**http%3a//images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view%3fback=http%253A%252F%252Fimages.search.yahoo.com%252Fsearch%252Fimages%253F_adv_prop%253Dimages%2526imgsz%253Dall%2526vf%253Dall%2526va%253Dsoap%2526ei%253DUTF-8%2526fr%253Dyfp-t-500%2526b%253D41%26w=977%26h=589%26imgurl=home.itec.co.za%252Fsonskyn%252Fimages%252Fsoap_in_bowl.JPG%26rurl=http%253A%252F%252Fhome.itec.co.za%252Fsonskyn%252FSoappage.html%26size=50.3kB%26name=soap_in_bowl.JPG%26p=soap%26type=jpeg%26no=43%26tt=932,679%26oid=bda463b165ce6d9c%26ei=UTF-8 -   Can you possibly mean  " SOUP " or is " SOAP " one of your personel selections on the menu Skull & Bones

Nightrider

Date Posted: 11/October/2006 at 11:44pm
Yes, we are all sales people, but weather we tell the customer upfront or after we have them in a vulnerable position .....separates out the ethical from the unethical businesses.

I agree, Protector is considered a normal addition of services offered and mentioning that you also do tile or that you also do garage floors or upholstery or what have you is not bait and switch. IMO

but to advertise a lower room rate than others and then charge for what should be included like Prespraying, Grooming, Specialty spotting fees for minor spotting , traffic lane application etc. just to up the ticket without informing the customer in advance is bait and switch. JMO

Date Posted: 12/October/2006 at 2:37am
I'm sure most of us will agree with that.

I'm also sure that most of the regular posters here, including Steamer, are not B & S cleaners.

I was yankin your chain in my earlier postBig smile

Date Posted: 12/October/2006 at 8:44am
Good , Thank You ! My chain has been yanked , Now I can go to work....... Have a good day!

Date Posted: 12/October/2006 at 5:57pm
That was easy?

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 12/October/2006 at 7:34pm
Easy as pie At 6.99 a slice !

Date Posted: 12/October/2006 at 7:36pm
Carpet cleaning FREE , Grooming EXtra !!!       

Date Posted: 12/October/2006 at 10:57pm

Canadian Ste*m are the biggest bait and switchers around here

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 12/October/2006 at 11:00pm
Canadian...........who?

Nightrider

Date Posted: 12/October/2006 at 11:20pm

you know it. Tell it!

-------------

Date Posted: 19/October/2006 at 3:26am
$20.00 a room ; Extra if u want pre-sprayLOLLOLLOL 

Smokey I charge .34 sq.ft.
                               Then Smoke them!
                               31HP.  250  DEG!                    

-------------
!!!Check this out!!!

Posted By: Superglide Ken
Date Posted: 19/October/2006 at 5:25pm
It never ceases to amaze me how some will argue over the smallest details. lol. Now if you were arguing which glide was the best to use, I could understand that!

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Date Posted: 19/October/2006 at 6:11pm
Greenglide.

-------------
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!

Date Posted: 19/October/2006 at 8:18pm
Superglide

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Date Posted: 19/October/2006 at 9:23pm
Greenglide!!

-------------
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!

Date Posted: 19/October/2006 at 9:29pm
Superglide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------

Posted By: Mick Oz
Date Posted: 19/October/2006 at 10:58pm

Superglide.

Date Posted: 20/October/2006 at 9:43am
superglide????

Hey try my new Steamerglide

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 20/October/2006 at 5:04pm
All glides suck ass!

-------------

Date Posted: 20/October/2006 at 10:20pm

I agree.....no glide for me.....I like my big muscles

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 20/October/2006 at 11:14pm
Never even tried a glide and don't care if I never do..................when I was cleaning carpets, pushing that wand  was my only excuse to go see Candy with the Big Boobs for a massage on my lower back.........and lower front...........and.......and.............and Censored ahhhhhhhhhh

Nightrider

Date Posted: 20/October/2006 at 11:17pm
How many jobs??? How many jobs???
Back to the subject. I would much rather have 8-10 jobs priced profitably and take in 1500 in a week than to have 30 set ups and low end cat pi$$ jobs just to say I'm busy. THis week I had only 8 jobs and it will be about $ 2300 .
lucked out and landing a clinic that I called on over a year ago. Sometimes it takes a while for seeds to sprout. But once they do it is fulfilling , I harvest seeds from the past everyday.
That's what is fun about this business.

How many jobs? It doesn't matter, what matters is relationships and net profits, in that order.

Date Posted: 20/October/2006 at 11:20pm
oops. I didn't see your comments nightrider, your subject is by far more interesting!

Date Posted: 20/October/2006 at 11:23pm
bought a Titanium wand and a Green glide last year and it really has been
a godsend for my back and my bottomline....Better dry times and so much easier on my 51 year old body.

Date Posted: 21/October/2006 at 12:49am

GO SEE CANDY.............SHE'LL TAKE CARE OF YOUR WAND............AND SHE DOESN'T NEED A GLIDE...........JUST A LITTLE BABY OIL & VASOLINE Big smile

NIGHTRIDER

Date Posted: 21/October/2006 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by jtuseo jtuseo wrote:

All glides suck ass!
I don't think you followed the installation instructions. I thought carpenters could follow instructions?? I think you are confused it is your lips that sucks a**?

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 21/October/2006 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

I agree.....no glide for me.....I like my big muscles

Say what you want Steamer I have used both SGK's glides and the GGs I like SGK's because the holes are a bit larger other than that I found no difference as I stated eariler. If it was not for glides I probably would not still be able to clean. But Steamer you are still just a kid?? When you grow up and older you may have a different view?

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 21/October/2006 at 1:18pm
I love glides, too. Makes the job a lot easier on the body.Big smile

Date Posted: 21/October/2006 at 4:55pm

Sorry guys I need the rubber on the road....

I hate power steering....

I like to feel what I'm driving....

If it glides to easy I'd go to fast...and doug and cmaster think I'm a premature ejacucloeaner already

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 21/October/2006 at 6:04pm
Steamer: Since you can go faster with a glide without a loss of cleaning quality, it would be right up your alley, since you actually do a volume business. And faster is dollars to you. An increase of even 10% in the amount of jobs you do will add over $20,000 per truck to your bottomline if you average say $200,000/truck, and that is not a bad return for a $169 piece of teflon.

-------------

Date Posted: 21/October/2006 at 6:51pm
Kenny has his sights on Steamer...............and he aims, lock on target, shoots...........and Steamer is down for the purchase of a new wand and SuperGlides from the Teflon Don of GlidesLOL

Nightrider

Date Posted: 22/October/2006 at 1:15am
If nothing else Kennie is always looking at the positive. after all the beatings this site has given him he still maintains an upbeat attitude. Like him or not I don't think very many of us would do as well under those same pressures....
WOULD YOU ???

Date Posted: 22/October/2006 at 1:24am
someone hit him in the head and made him SHAMELESS....lol

I like Kenny....but you can't believe anything he says....
we were all for him until he screwed "the doug"

ever since that, kenny has gone down hill in my books.

tell the truth don't screw people

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 22/October/2006 at 1:55am
Ken's Credibility=0Shocked

Date Posted: 22/October/2006 at 1:58am
Steamer: I am telling the truth. Doug is still my customer.He never lost any money from dealing with me, nor has any other Canadian customer. I hope you know that is the truth as well.

-------------

Date Posted: 22/October/2006 at 9:52pm
well I'll put the question out to doug...

DOUG DO YOU TRUST KENNY?? AND WOULD YOU GIVE HIM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER AGAIN????

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 24/October/2006 at 1:08pm
Steamer the answer is no to the credit card.  SGK and I have done business since that happened. We do business now like everyone else. I order a glide he ships a glide  I pay for a glide. Any questions?

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 24/October/2006 at 1:40pm
WHAT A BORING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP........... KENNY............CHEAT THIS GUY DOUG OUT OF SOME MONEY.................HE HAS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON..........LOL

NIGHTRIDER

Date Posted: 24/October/2006 at 3:16pm
So Kenny is making a comeback????

well good for him!

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 24/October/2006 at 3:26pm
Nothing sticks to Kenny  LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 24/October/2006 at 4:06pm
I got free lips from kenny...but I'm still afraid of him...lol

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 24/October/2006 at 9:41pm
Did you use them??

-------------
Just My opinion

Date Posted: 24/October/2006 at 11:45pm
no...I gave then to my brother to try.....I think he ate them

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 25/October/2006 at 2:20pm
Thats okay Steamer........If your lips were free, I wouldn't use them either,eh? lol

-------------

Date Posted: 25/October/2006 at 4:16pm
I never saw them again....

-------------
www.mr-steamer.com

Date Posted: 25/October/2006 at 4:42pm
How do you cook them?Big smile

-------------

Posted By: carpetologist
Date Posted: 28/October/2006 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

So Kenny is making a comeback????

well good for him!

If we all had the patience, stamina, sales persistence and the ability to bounce back not once, not twice, but as many times as Kenny has we would all most likely be Billionaires. Money Smile

-------------
Kleen Kuip Supply Mart Inc.

http://www.kleenkuip.com - New & Used Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines, Restoration Equipment, Training, Service and Supplies

Date Posted: 29/October/2006 at 12:16am
Kenny Bounces Back.just as much as his Checques do............just kidding Kenny............it was just  too tempting LOL

Nightrider

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net