Print Page | Close Window

Rotovac - help me

Printed From: Carpet Cleaning Forum
Category: Carpet Cleaners Discussion
Forum Name: Rotovac
Forum Description: Discussion about Rotovac machines.
URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2815
Printed Date: 28/March/2024 at 7:26pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Rotovac - help me
Posted By: Mo fo yo money
Subject: Rotovac - help me
Date Posted: 12/August/2006 at 4:41pm
I have the opportunity to buy a Rotovac fairly cheap ($1200 USD).  The guy claims that he hasn't used it much & it looks to be in very good condition. 

My questions are:
Does the Rotovac really clean better?
Is it good for all residential carpet?
What about commercial jobs?
Is it faster/slower than a wand and does it have faster dry times?
Is there much difference between the older and newer model?

Thanks for the help.

Mo

Replies:
Posted By: Ninja-wand
Date Posted: 12/August/2006 at 7:54pm
#1: Yes, The Rotovac can clean trashies like nobody's biusiness.
#2: I say it is good for 90% of resi. carpets out there.
#3: Rotovac sux for doin commercial glue downs.
#4: From my experience, The rotovac is slower compared to wanding and it leaves the carpet a bit wetter than a  wand. ( you would need to reduce the jets down to 1.0 or .75 for improve dry time).
#5: DOnt have the new rotovac 360...So, cant help ya there.

Hope that helps!!

-------------
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!

Posted By: Ken Harris
Date Posted: 13/August/2006 at 12:00am
If you get it, give me an e-mail. I will provide you with your first set of glides for it no charge. They will allow you to get faster drying and even better cleaning with it.

Ken

Posted By: icon
Date Posted: 13/August/2006 at 7:18pm
i never got my roto-glides!! Cry 

Ken never sent me the free ones he said he would. he said they would take 3 weeks but that was about 4 months ago. (made a new screen name since then since i started my business)

I did however end up buying some green glides for 2 wands and i havent used the rotovac since!!

the rotovac is awesome on really soiled carpets but it just takes a lot longer and uses more water.

Posted By: Ken Harris
Date Posted: 13/August/2006 at 8:00pm
I did send you your glides when I said I would. If they were lost in the mail, that does not change the fact they were sent.

Posted By: Ninja-wand
Date Posted: 13/August/2006 at 10:09pm

C'mon Ken, You cant treat your customers like that...I'd like to think youre better than that.

Btw, I can really tell that customer satisfaction is your #1 Priority (Thats sarcasm for those with no sense of humor).Ermm

-------------
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!

Posted By: Superglide Ken
Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 1:07am
If the customer does not let the shipper know they were not received, it is his own fault that he/she is without. We are not mind readers you know.

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Posted By: Dennis Conner
Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 1:10am
ken has had more shipments 'lost' in the mail than the rest of the world combined...don't believe him!!!

Posted By: nightrider
Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 1:18am
Funny Post

Nightrider

Posted By: Mo fo yo money
Date Posted: 17/August/2006 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Ninja-wand Ninja-wand wrote:

#1: Yes, The Rotovac can clean trashies like nobody's biusiness.
#2: I say it is good for 90% of resi. carpets out there.
#3: Rotovac sux for doin commercial glue downs.
#4: From my experience, The rotovac is slower compared to wanding and it leaves the carpet a bit wetter than a  wand. ( you would need to reduce the jets down to 1.0 or .75 for improve dry time).
#5: DOnt have the new rotovac 360...So, cant help ya there.

Hope that helps!!

Thnaks for the help.

Mo

Posted By: icon
Date Posted: 17/August/2006 at 3:56pm

Ken,

LOL, you are a funny man. I'm telling you that I never got the "free" rotovac glides you said you'd ship. Shiet, i waited for them for weeks but I guess all the talk about you here is true. I come on this site for education as I am new to the business. One of the things I should have learned off the bat was that you are just plain sorry, in every way, with that response. And to think, I almost bought some of your crap on ebay. They were lost in the mail!!!  LOL...funny

Thanks for all the heads up about Ken, you guys. I don't know what he had done to recieve all the jabs that he does on here but I see them on every other post and now i think i know why.

erick

Posted By: Superglide Ken
Date Posted: 17/August/2006 at 5:06pm
Erick: They were sent, and I am sorry you never got them. But, I will take care of that, once more. I will send you out another set today. Look for them to arrive in about 10 days time. and e-mail if you don't have them by then.

Thanks,

ken

-------------
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net