URL: https://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=165
Printed Date: 20/May/2024 at 7:00am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Funny Stories
Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Subject: Funny Stories
Date Posted: 23/March/2004 at 6:21pm

This ones gonna kill you.....

You know when you start spraying the pre-spray....

I always tell the customer "becareful not to fall when walking from carpet to flooring" the lady said yeah yeah yeah I know I know....

bam! slide! all the way down the steps ...all I heard was mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaooooooooowwwwwww! she fell right on the cat....

the cat was dead...it looked like this...the customer asked me "do you think shes dead"

yup

Replies:
Posted By: Willy Parsons
Date Posted: 23/March/2004 at 6:28pm
uummmmmmm -LUNCH!

Posted By: terry
Date Posted: 23/March/2004 at 6:29pm
lmao

Posted By: FooLingYu
Date Posted: 23/March/2004 at 6:33pm

Mr. Steamer

Laughing so very hard here. I would like to ask? was the women big? I'm sitting here thinking of that poor pussy, oh I guess that didn't sound good. meow

FooLingYu

Posted By: MR. STEAMER
Date Posted: 23/March/2004 at 10:29pm

I felt so bad ......I almost gave her the job for free.....the little tongue was sticking out....by the time I was done it looked like a cat sickle, freeze dried for freshness.....

Yes she was big the cat didn't stand a chance....

actually I could have been sued...I didn't get her to sign the inspection sheet or read the rules on the back.... 

Posted By: nightrider.
Date Posted: 23/March/2004 at 11:43pm
the last time I fell on a pussy it did more than just meaow. did you ever get you dog to eat cat food it's the craziest thing, but you know how the world goes sometimes your up and sometimes your down sometimes all around. but just keep pushing that wand.

Posted By: Mr.Mike
Date Posted: 23/March/2004 at 11:50pm

I once left a side door open by mistake on a job. The woman of the house claimed I let the cat out (which was a big no-no). Well that's atleast what I gathered from her screaming at me in Greek for about 2 minutes.   

I was suprised she was even going to pay me considering how upset she was. When she finished writing the check down came Fluffy from the top of the stairs.

How do you spell relief???

Posted By: steamdragon
Date Posted: 24/March/2004 at 2:35pm

One time a customer asked us to clean under the bed, so I pushed the wand under as far as it could go and guess what came rolling out the other side?

A big, black DILDO!

-------------
Steamdragon the hotter the better.

Posted By: nightrider.
Date Posted: 24/March/2004 at 4:28pm

I got one for ya. here in montreal we have alot of all you can eat lunch buffets, I had one call left so I decided to stop, man we pigged out I must of eat 10 pounds of refried beans washed it down with a few cronoas, and then drank a big glass of milk to settle my stomach. I was feeling great. Got to the customers house start cleaning, I could just feel my belly inflating get bigger and bigger. half way through the first room I exploded, the vibrations shook the pictures on the wall, the smell was so bad and it quickly filled the house...the customer came running, only thing I could say was "ITS YOUR CARPET BETTER GET DEO"

Best upsell I've had for deo in 50 years

NIGHTRIDER

Posted By: greg
Date Posted: 25/March/2004 at 7:00pm
i did a job one day that was about 20 mins outside the city. i did the job and was about 5 mins from my next job when i could hear mewwwww it was my clients cat. i had to drive back drop off the cat, then go to my next job. (there's an hour wasted) 

-------------
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.

Posted By: Americancarpet
Date Posted: 25/March/2004 at 8:05pm
I was cleaning a bedroom and went to open the closet (which the customer had ezpecially asked me to clean) and when I opened the door there was an inflatable love doll! A MALE inflatable love doll! It fell right out into the bedroom. I went and got her from the other room and told her that she needed to take a look at something. When she walked into the room and saw that doll laying there she almost fainted. I told her that she was gonna have to do something with it cause I wasn't touching the thing. She was so embarassed! When I got ready to leave she tipped me an extra $50 just to keep quiet I guess?? When I got back in my truck and on the road I eventually had to pull over bcause I was laughing so hard. I was crying! I must have laughed at her for at least 15 minutes straight! Damn that was so funny!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net