Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Van Insulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2005 at 11:34am

I went to a local industrial spray foam outfit and they did a better job than the guys that did my other van (the guys Fibreclean send it to) for less than half price.

only thing is the foam on the ribs need to be cut on the roof if I wanna use them

sure stays warm in there though.......it's quite thick

A.K.A.
Andy
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2005 at 6:45pm
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2005 at 8:21pm
eeeeeeewwwwwwwwww thats a crap job
www.mr-steamer.com
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2005 at 8:28pm

Ain't that a B*tch!! Try to help out a little and some a hole has to cut ya down!!!  so much negative around here it stinks.

puddle proof View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puddle proof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2005 at 2:04am
  Thanks for the pic John.
I hate to be negative but the two things you will notice is that your insulation will get torn apart unless you cover it, also you will need something over your wheel wells to keep the noise down.
  But lets keep it positive the floor looks awesome!!
We'll Make Your Surroundings Sparkle
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2005 at 5:45am

Actually i got this from another BB. A guy named Bob Savage posted it and i saved it to share with others. But that's OK, you know how it is, one mans garbage is another mans treasure. Steamer didn't like it. And i'm not calling him an a hole personally, he seems like a good man. Just trying to help and participate.

No BIGGIE man. Life goes on. Do your thing.

puddle proof View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puddle proof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2005 at 2:52am
   hey ya got  me
That is a pretty funny pic. It does look like sh*t. lol
We'll Make Your Surroundings Sparkle
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2005 at 6:16am

The insulation gets moist wet and soggy... maybe even grow a little mold.

it's better if you get it done with spray foam insulation... only cost a few hundred and looks a lot better. 

sorry my first re-action is eww that was bad of me

www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2005 at 6:19am
the floor should be covered in tar and then you put the rubber matting down on it...  that wood floor is going to look like hell after a while and carry a smell
www.mr-steamer.com
OCC Boss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCC Boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2005 at 10:58pm
If you still need someone, send me a post or e-mail if you are located in south-western ontario, I might be abble to refer you. They can do it where-ever.
H8 DIRT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12