Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Resoiling cured with OP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/January/2005 at 11:20pm

Just a minute, Harry's new revolutionary ( well they do go around )O-mani Pads will clean up Kenny's, Indian shipped, Pads.....Padmans Pads may be more of a challenge but I will do testing the day before the event to find the necessary improvements.............since I too, am a quick learner.

Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/January/2005 at 11:20pm
No matter how many times that you say it John, you are wrong this time.Show up in Toronto in April, and you will see it for yourself. Unless you don't beleive what your eyes will tell you. lol
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/January/2005 at 11:53pm

I see the Apex has been replaced by the Ultra....even before ken even had a chance to make one....

Just like the raptor, aeroteck and countless other imaginary products from the king of BS!!!

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2005 at 12:10am

No Chuck, I am still making both of them. Just a change in advertising a different product is all.

The Apex is our 1/2 hp starter machine that is going to the rental market. It sells for only $999. It is made of machined steel and is 11" in diameter

The Ultra is our premium model made of machined steel  in a 17" diameter. It comes with a 3/4 hp capacitor start motor and has increased oscillation as compared to the Apex machine.This allows it to clean faster and better. It sells for $1995 and will be distributed thru a distributor network in both the USA and Canada.  All machines weigh in at 65 lbs in weight.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2005 at 12:13am
Who cares?!?!?
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2005 at 12:30am

LOL, keep spending money Kenny, at least in your mind, but under 60 pounds is going to give you BIG problems, and it won't matter HOW much you increase oscillation.

But you ARE the guru, you have SO much experience, you have SO many years of TESTING.

Too bad you are going over OLD ground, but spend and LEARN from experience...

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2005 at 1:10am
  I will not say anything negative about the conqueror line of equipment you make John, because they are very good, and what I used as my model to make my machines even better.So I thank you for that. Without your pioneering efforts, the Apex and Ultra OP machines would not have been possible.And all cleaners that adopt them will benefit from them.

Edited by Superglide Ken
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2005 at 10:29am
You don't understand Ken and I won't be snookered into to teaching you either.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2005 at 11:17am
You already have. lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12