Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Big Green stain under my chair mat. What do I do?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Big Green stain under my chair mat. What do I do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sciguy24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Green stain under my chair mat. What do I do?
    Posted: 29/October/2020 at 7:00pm
There is a large neon green stain (about 2 ft x 2ft) under my chair mat in my bedroom. It wasn't there before putting the chair mat down. I've had the chair mat there for about 7 months and the stain is probably about 1-2 months old. I have not spilled anything on that location. The carpet isn't wet anywhere else other than in that location. As of right now there is 48% indoor humidity in this room. How can I clean this. 
Sponsored Links

Billy Barty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy Barty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2020 at 4:27pm
High humidity could be causing mold or mildew. Suggest getting a professional to survey. Carpet textiles cannot be disinfected But, they can be sanitized. I would also suggest not covering your carpet with a chair mat with the high humidity that you are experiencing.

What is the difference between disinfecting and sanitizing?

Know the Difference.

• Cleaning removes dust, debris and dirt from a surface by scrubbing, washing and rinsing.
  • Sanitizing reduces the bacteria identified on the product’s label on surfaces and in laundry.
  • Disinfecting destroys or inactivates both the bacteria and viruses identified on the product’s label (like influenza and rhinovirus) on hard, nonporous surfaces.
 Post Reply Post Reply