Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Can I know your carpet cleaning procedure?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spotlesscarpetadelai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I know your carpet cleaning procedure?
    Posted: 28/October/2019 at 12:57am
Yes, why not! We follow a very effective and safe carpet cleaning method to deliver our clients a desirable result. With our procedure, your carpets will get a new and fresh look.

Here is The Method We Follow to Clean the Carpets:

1. Carpet Inspection: In the first step, our team of professionals will do a thorough inspection of your carpet to identify the type of fabric and to know the areas to be cleaned initially. Our team will answer all your questions and clear your doubts.
2. Carpet Vacuuming: To remove loose soil, our team will vacuum your carpet. Vacuuming help protecting your carpet from the dirt and soil.
3. Carpet Cleaning: After vacuuming, we apply the best and safe solution to vacuum your carpet. We use only eco-friendly which is completely safe for you and your family.
4. Carpet Drying: After cleaning your carpet properly, we use the best and latest dryers to dry your carpet efficiently.
5. Carpet sanitization: In the last step, We make use of the best products available in the market to sanitize and deodorize your carpet. Sanitizing helps in removing bad odour and will also keep your carpet healthy and hygienic.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply