Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

What type of carpet machine to get ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gbkfcleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What type of carpet machine to get ?
    Posted: 14/February/2018 at 9:55pm
Hi, i am looking to branch my business out to hotels and luxury apartments that have long wide hallways with carpets. I have no idea what machine i should buy for this kind of work. some properties that I've looked at for cleaning have 4 floors and with really really long hallways.  
Sponsored Links

jakefinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakefinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2019 at 3:23am
Tips to choose the best carpet cleaning machines:
 * determine what services you are going to offer
 * Decide on how much time you will go to spend on the cleaning services?
 * Determine your budget
Badboll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badboll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2019 at 10:34am
Coating care always seems to be time-consuming. But having bought a good, suitable vacuum cleaner exactly for your needs, you'll also like me easily cope with cleaning.
organicrugcleanersny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote organicrugcleanersny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/October/2019 at 4:59am
Hi I was looking to get a new Ninja was looking into a 500 psi machine however I was told by another local pro that the 500 psi pressure may do more damage then good on some carpets is that correct should I settle for a lower psi unit .... any thoughts pls.......
Billy Barty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy Barty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2019 at 3:48pm
You don't have to clean at 500psi. The Ninja has an adjustable pump and you can clean at a lower psi if you wish.
 Post Reply Post Reply