Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Rain damages

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suspicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rain damages
    Posted: 20/July/2016 at 6:37am
Cleaning is the toughest during the rainy season. Especially in the case of windows, floors and carpets. Kids walk in with soiled legs and dirty the floor and carpet and windows become dirty as soon as it rains. Recently I saw an infograhic on the best way to clean windows,  https://www.clerawindows.com/blog/best-way-to-clean-windows/. I found it pretty informative so decided to share it here. also if anyone knows any such methods for floor and carpet cleaning during the rains then please share it here. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links

sandiegowaterdamages View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandiegowaterdamages Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/August/2017 at 10:18pm
Rain water isn’t a huge risk to your home if there is not rainfall on a consistent basis. But, when the rainstorms are heavy and occur several days in a row, your home can be exposed to long-term rain water damage.
MiquelVentimiglia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiquelVentimiglia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/November/2019 at 7:10am
I would like to tell you to go through the depth search about why an insurance companies are denying for giving an insurance policy to you for your new building. You can even try out talking with the owner of the building from whom you have bought the home. I remember the last rainy season when I was living at my granny's house, the insurance company was denying the restoration cost so my granny decided to take some helpful hints from the public adjusters who can help in getting a good amount for repairing the damage.
 Post Reply Post Reply