Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

New Dryer time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Dryer time
    Posted: 15/November/2004 at 1:49am

I am needing to replace my dryers.  I have a couple of Hurricanes 1/2 hp.   Is there any new or can't live without models that I should be aware of out there? 

All my best,

Canei

P.S. Thank you for the responses on the Textile rinse situation. 

Learning For Life
Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/November/2004 at 4:16pm

Canei

You should move out of the Introduce your self section and post your topics in an area that suits your questions better.

Sorry, we are so busy fooling around lately that the good men of this forum are not helping much. To me a blower is a blower.

Three Speed 1/2 HP they come in  different casings but Basically they all do the same job. Blow!!

I should of took one home to blow the leafs off my lawn. Any one disagrees with me. Let Canei know.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/November/2004 at 4:41pm
Canei:  I am not up to snuff on hurricane air movers.  I use Dry Eaze. If you are carrying them around in your van all the time they make stackables, but most do now I think.  I am not sure where you are from check with your local supplier.  Savings buying out of area can soon be ate up in freight.  I would also reccommend varaible speed.  If you need to know more ask.Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2004 at 4:51pm
I tend to agree with Adwa... a blower is a blower... but like doug said variable speed is nice... But I always keep mine on high... so I guess it's really up to the user
www.mr-steamer.com
Frankiechocolat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankiechocolat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2007 at 1:34am
    hi. welcome two thoughts on blowers . the old style, the snail style
put more air right at the floor. but they suck up lots of juice and too many on one job will blow the panel. the new vortex move more volumes of air but over a wider space.

I buy new one to add to my stock when I do flood jobs. the flood job pays for the new blowers. I like the ones on the metal stands, you can put them at the top of the stair and angle them anyway you want.

If I had more money I'd buy the yellow ones from Jon don. they cost a bit more but you can hose them off and not have to take off the fan and clean the dusting housing and blades.

best,

frankie chocolate
 Post Reply Post Reply