Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to fight wickback? Pls advise course of action
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

How to fight wickback? Pls advise course of action

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemon guru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to fight wickback? Pls advise course of action
    Posted: 12/May/2012 at 7:59pm
Hi,
I went to clean an area rug yesterday. I guess I overwetted it. Today they called me saying there are brown streaks and stains visible on the carpet. What should I do to resolve this problem? Thanks in advance

-
Sponsored Links

Lars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2012 at 11:14pm
Re clean the area rug with fiber rinse and they try to dry it as quick as you can. Take a airmover with you. Then after you are done flip the rug upside down and float it with the airmover to dry the fiber fast and any wicking will go to the base of the rug not the top.

Maybe see if she will let you take it back with you to redo it. This is easy to do at home in your garage and monitor the results.

Be carefull on cleaning with to much Ph

Good luck!
lemon guru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemon guru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2012 at 11:15am
Thanks, I'll try it
Lavon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lavon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/June/2017 at 5:13pm
You should do a light rinse clean with no chemical turn down the PSI to maybe 200 and dry it with about four to five Strokes and you should be fine
 Post Reply Post Reply