Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Tile and Grout and Hard Surface Floor Cleaning Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

what is the best cleaner?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetcare518 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what is the best cleaner?
    Posted: 12/March/2012 at 1:14am
There is so many cleaning products out there. Which one is best to use for cleaning carpets. I use majestic extractor cleaner and the rinse/neutralizer. And they get the job done but doesn't really work great on the traffic areas.
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2012 at 3:41pm
For HWE I would personally recommend the AXIOM line of chemicals.  They are green.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
rsaunders View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsaunders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2014 at 1:35pm
I think it really depends on what you are cleaning? i.e. the dirtier the carpet the more intense chemical is needed?
AlexMason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexMason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2014 at 4:23am
Hydra Extract is the product that come first in my mind for cleaning carpets.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/April/2014 at 11:14pm
I like "Blitz with GreaseBreaker" with mechanical agitation on the heavy traffic lanes and high heat it cuts thru like butter.

â—¾The versatility of Blitz with GreaseBreaker will allow you to effectively clean trashed and neglected carpets, as well as high soil environments like restaurants and dirty apartments.
Drummond1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drummond1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/May/2014 at 12:46am
For traffic lanes you can go multiple routes.  Always consider boosting your TLC with product for particular situation.  Citrus booster is for really greasy floors and release will break oily barrier.  You can also use energizer in your TLC.  The best way to get traffic lanes clean is to prescrub or bonnet, or use the Rotovac 360i.  Enzyme pre-spray also works good on filthy restaurant carpet as long as you prescrub or bonnet.  Tongue

Ckeck out my video at http://www.drummondcarpetcare.com
annfully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annfully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/February/2016 at 6:37pm
hi. what about popular models like hoover power scrub? i found a lot of good reviews over there: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hoover-Power-Scrub-Deluxe-Carpet-Washer-FH50150/23703441
http://www.amazon.com/Hoover-Deluxe-Carpet-Washer-FH50150/dp/B009ZJ2M7G also my friend reviews that model on his websiteso i think it is pretty good for home and not expensive, i've been using it for 1 month
jakefinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakefinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2019 at 8:31am
As per opinion, the best cleaners are those who have experience of a number of years. 
 Post Reply Post Reply