Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Opinions about VonSchrader carper cleaning systems
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Opinions about VonSchrader carper cleaning systems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balkan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opinions about VonSchrader carper cleaning systems
    Posted: 28/February/2012 at 11:16pm
I would like to know did anyone maybe heard or used Von Schreader carpet cleaning system and what do you think about them?
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2012 at 12:05pm
< ="text/" ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0"> Balkan

The VonShrader & Host Low Moisture carpet cleaning systems have been around for a long time selling a higher end system and training you to sell high end.  They share a small piece of the total cleaning market but have many believers who I have seen do very well financially with this system. 

They offer a simple low moisture system at a premium price.  Generally people who are willing to pay premium prices have relatively clean carpets to begin with and are looking for a freshening up.  In my opinion you don't take this type of system to a Chinese restaurant.  So if you don't want to work to hard and like an hourly high return it is for you, but keep in mind no matter what system you use it's Marketing and Sales ability that will create your work and not necessarily the system being used.

All this been said we have a used VonShrader on our site for $2,495.00

NJPSR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJPSR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2012 at 12:47pm
I had one and I didn't like it. I actually gave it away.
N.J.P. Property Maintenance, "We take care of all your cleaning needs"
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2012 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Carpetologist Carpetologist wrote:

keep in mind no matter what system you use it's Marketing and Sales ability that will create your work and not necessarily the system being used.

That sums it up.  Marketing being the business activity that brings suspects to you and sales being the activity of every activity from the base of the sales through the approach, the presentation, the demonstration, meeting the consumer's objections and finally the close keeping in mind the ABC of sales is Always Be Closing. Without these two major parts to a business all you have is technical skill (employee) and nobody cares or gets a chance to see you in action. 

Von Schrader falls into the category of Very Low Moisture according to the IICRC S100 manual.  The three types of VLM cleaning are Absorbent Compound, Bonnet and Dry Foam Shampoo.  Ted is once against right when he says it is like the HOST cleaning system. 

Even the IICRC declares these two as viable carpet cleaning methods, it is carpet mill warranties that could argue you can't use them without voiding a warranty but a good court and lawyer can nullify that argument.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
 Post Reply Post Reply