Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

church going

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schawthorne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: church going
    Posted: 10/October/2011 at 11:10am
No luck yet getting jobs. When you guys started out and had a very limited budget, did you have more luck going into places or more luck with flyers/cards? I have been told churches are great customers but how would I approach going into a church to offer this?
Steve
A little hope can go a long way....
Sponsored Links

Chris1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2011 at 11:01pm
I am in the same boat as you are....just keep talking and telling everyone you know and then do the best job your can.  I just so happen to go to a large church with some great people so hopefully it all works out..I pray it does!
Chris
www.mypremierclean.com
John 3:16
fayetteville carpet cleaning
Chris1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/November/2011 at 2:02am
I am doing some door to door this week and see what happens..the only thing I know for sure is that staying on the boards and hoping someone calls isn't working for me..got to get busy this week
Chris
www.mypremierclean.com
John 3:16
fayetteville carpet cleaning
grimel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grimel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2011 at 8:37pm
Goto every church.  It is pre-Christmas time!  They want to look good for their Christmas Programs.  Easter is the same way.   Might have to make some deal for them if you are trying to get experience and some cash.  Probably won't be big dollar, but, it will help you develop a system which will be a big dollar thing.
When all else fails, read the directions
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2011 at 3:45am
Do flyers everyday in the neighborhoods within 5 miles from you with a low rental unit ratio, strong middle income, no house more than 10 years old.  Remember that you are running a business and not a charity  Do not know where those houses are?  There are list providers who can SELL you the information you need. 

Let those who don't meet the requirements rent a rug doctor.  It is not your job to take care of those who are struggling to get by.  That is, unless you work for a government agency that provides free carpet cleaning services for the destitute and downtrodden.  Do you?

Meanwhile, go to church and pray for customers falling from the sky like manna from heaven. ;)
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
 Post Reply Post Reply