Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Upholstery & Fine Fabrics Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Upholstery new thread

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upholstery new thread
    Posted: 24/August/2011 at 12:33am
I had a custy call with a 2 sets sectionals with lots of pillows with an ottomon. By the time I finished and put all away she started checking each piece back and front any little stain which I had noted on paperwork some stains may be permanent she starts moaning about not wanting to pay. I removed 98 % o of all stains .
And she started to say she could have done better by scrubbing it off etching with her finger nail.
And then if any stains come back she wants us to come out again.
Long story short she made me set up again and I became cool calm and collective and went through each of pillow and furniture for any stain  with her as the lead. I did it made her look stupid except a few she did with her fingernails. Got paid packed up and got the hell outta there and had to get some electrolites (gatorade) cause man I was dying of thirst! Wacko
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2011 at 2:10am
just get paid cash...lol
 Post Reply Post Reply