Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Low moisture carpet cleaning CRB Machines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex113 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Low moisture carpet cleaning CRB Machines
    Posted: 11/August/2011 at 1:59pm
Hi,

I am a truck mount user however, in my old age I canīt keep up with the pains that come with dragging my hoses etc.  I want to continue cleaning carpets but would like to switch over to a drier method.  I have been doing some research and am very interested in CRB machines.  I actually want to start a new business.  I was recommended by many people this website. www.strongdry.com They seem to know their stuff quite well and the good thing is they are not a franchise from what the guy told me.  I spoke with other clients and they said they are doing extremely well and making money.  Has anyone here had experience with CRB machine?  Any help would be greatly appreciated

Alex
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/August/2011 at 10:45pm
They registered the domain name in 2006.  They are just one of many players in the business utilizing equipment like that, possibly a lesser known entry.  Keep looking, don't stop researching.  Once you have all the facts I am sure you will be making an intelligent decision that fits your goals and objectives.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
 Post Reply Post Reply