Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OP a good startup?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schawthorne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OP a good startup?
    Posted: 08/May/2011 at 10:30am
Hi everyone. Learning alot on this site before I buy any machines. But still need some answers. Alot of you say OP cleans deep. Alot of you say otherwise. What would a good OP cost? And am I right in that you just prespray carpets and tile? Can you use these machines on wood flooring? Do they do a good job on berber?
Steve
A little hope can go a long way....
Sponsored Links

NJPSR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJPSR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2011 at 8:29am
Yes to all your questions. It also depends on your chemical, pre and post vacuum. I use the orbot but there are quite a few encap machines out there, It's personal choice.
Nick
N.J.P. Property Maintenance, "We take care of all your cleaning needs"
grimel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grimel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/May/2011 at 12:03am
No, it is a good system, but, if you are starting up money would be better spent on marketing.  Buy a good used 17 inch 175.  I'm yet to pay more than $200 for one.  Add a 4 gal solution tank, buy some pads & cleaner, and make money.  When you decide you really want to make a go of this, buy the OP.  It is much easier to sell a 175 and not lose money than an OP.
When all else fails, read the directions
 Post Reply Post Reply