Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Truckmount Advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kvh_1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Truckmount Advice
    Posted: 09/November/2010 at 1:37pm
Hello everyone, I'm looking into starting a new company.  I've worked with major carpet cleaning company for years and think it's time to branch out.  I'm wanting to get a truckmount system but don't have as much knowledge of them, except for the units we use in my current company.  Anyone have any suggestions on model or type?  Or even where to purchase one?
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2010 at 10:24pm
what do you use now?
www.mr-steamer.com
kvh_1fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kvh_1fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2010 at 12:10pm
The company I work for manufactures their own cleaning engines.  We are a big national company.  So, I really don't have much knowledge of other machines out there.  The machine we use is a Kubota engine.

I'm wanting to do commercial and residential work as well as water extractions since I am certified in everything having to do with those.  I plan on buying a used van for this but I want a new cleaning engine for sure.  If anyone has any engines they have used or are currently using that can do all of these then please let me know...or any to avoid completely...
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2010 at 3:09am
Kubota is great engine they come in the Blueline Treuckmounts. You obviously know with the ones you use now oviously how reliable they are since you see a fleet  of them with your company.
it is a  tough question  some are reliable some are lemons. Servicing it correctly always pays dividends.
 Post Reply Post Reply