Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Website Feedback

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TulsaCarpetCleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Website Feedback
    Posted: 07/May/2010 at 9:53am
Can you guys take a look at my new website and tell me what you think? Thanks.
Sponsored Links

janderson1017 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janderson1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/May/2010 at 4:26pm
Looks really good other than a few minor items.  Are you going to continually going to promote it so the site brings you business?
JJ Anderson
Prospect Genius
(518) 708 6024
CarpetproKC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarpetproKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/May/2010 at 10:13pm
4 rooms and a hallway for $75.00?  My price on that would be close to $200 and I would have gotten 4 warm referrals from the job...

I do all of this will a rusty old GMC Vandura with a 98 Butler with 3,000 hours. I've learned a lot in the past year and a lot of the lessons came through trial and error. Many of the lessons, however, came through listening to people on this site who have been cleaning carpet longer than I've been alive. 
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/May/2010 at 11:53pm
what is NOT included with the 75 bucks price?
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
BuSoCorp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuSoCorp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/May/2010 at 9:15pm
You guys seem surprised for that price ??

I work in San Diego, CA and ive seen cheaper ads!!
CarpetproKC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarpetproKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2010 at 12:23am
BuSoCorp,

Not surprised - disappointed that another cleaner is going the bait and switch route. I grew up in Orange County and I know for sure that there are plenty of people willing to pay a fair price for professional services. Duckcountry brings up a good point; What is not included in that price?  Again my price would have been close to $200. That includes vacuuming, spraying the entire area that I cleaning with chems, pre-scrub or rotary, most stains, deodorizer is free and I use fans to promote drying. The only add-ons that I charge extra for are Kool-Aid stains, heavy pet soiling (water claw) and carpet protection. I've never had a complaint, never been stiffed, never had a call-back.

I send my customers thank you cards, free bottle of spotter if the bill is high enough and have even sent a $5.00 Starbucks cards with thank you notes sometimes. 

I wouldn't even turn on my van for $75.00 let alone pull out the hose and clean 4 rooms!
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2010 at 1:41am
Originally posted by BuSoCorp BuSoCorp wrote:

You guys seem surprised for that price ??

I work in San Diego, CA and ive seen cheaper ads!!

So close to the border, that is understandable.  Labor is cheaper the closer to Mexico you get.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
 Post Reply Post Reply