Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Mr. Steamer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mr. Steamer
    Posted: 07/March/2004 at 10:42pm

Hi gang...it's great to be here!!!!you guys can share ideas and thoughts ...trade secrets too...I'll read them....I'll use the good stuff and discard the bad....

Thanks gang for all the wonderful free information.....

Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2004 at 7:35pm
You are a sorry specimen of a human being, every fool finds his own mind to keep himself company in times of need and sharing. If the only way for you to better yourself is to copy others examples then your intelligence will never be smarter than the dumbest carpet cleaner. Why don't you get off your fat puggy ass and try learn by trial and error. Stand up and be counted as a contributing member of society instead of a blood sucking leach with no more morals of that of a cockroach, eating scraps and leftovers from others and hiding in the shadows of night in nooks and crannys. Stop showing the world just how stupid and ignorant you are, instead try to make your parents proud of you. BE A MAN you piece of carpet scum. All the other hard working carpet cleaners on this site will just suck you up in their waste tank with all the other carpet scum, maybe then you'll be able to learn and take a lesson what chemicals we use to be the best.      Greetings.........from Jack in Montreal, Quebec.
Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2004 at 8:16pm
   Go Jack Go!!!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2004 at 11:27pm
But then you'll never know the secrets...Listen son you couldn't walk in my wands shadow.......But I'm sure Jack Quack from Quebec will show me what not to do
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 12:21am

Thank you very much ladies and gentleman for comming to our carpet cleaning forum, let me introduce to you our newbie resident, the fool of all fools, the customers worst nightmare, the supplies worst buyer, an industry that we can all do without ..........give him a big welcome boooooooooo     booooooooooo THAT'S RIGHT.......... HERE HE IS LIVE.......BLOWING OFF ALL THE STEAM IN HIS LITTLE HEAD ( AND MAYBE HIS LITTLE HELPER TOO).........Mr. Steamer himself

Listen little boy, I was cleaning carpets when you were just a twinkle in your fathers eye. Listen and learn and stop being an idiot.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 5:12pm

Jack Quack from Quebec.....I know you been cleaning carpet for a long time...but that doesn't make you GOOD, it only makes you OLD

It's time for you to step into the new age of carpet cleaning....yanno the one when it's done it actually looks clean...

I'm looking for a helper son...if you want to train with the best come train with me...no hard feelings...

I take my coffee double double btw if you want the job..

get back to me Jack Quack from Quebec

Mr. Steam The Carpet Cleaner

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 5:30pm

You know what Mr. Steamer, and I use the term Mr. losely. You just made a very BOLD and CHALLENGING invitation. You not only made it to me, but also for all to see and read. Well, Mr Steamer.

I         accept

I am located in Montreal and wherever you are I will take the time to learn from a person who claims to be the best, lets set this up for a weekend where we can do 1 house and one commercial either restaurant or other. I would prefer a restaurant, they can be real dirty, try for a chinese restaurant, lots of grease there. I will bring a digital camera to take pics that we can post on the web, as well as a digital movie camera for real to life cleaning for all to see. Let me know where you are located and perhaps we can get another 1 or 2 carpets cleaners to act as observers. If you are in the Toronto area Ted Harding from KleenKuip can attend to referee and judge the outcome. Let me remind you I am 50 years old and not knowing your age, you just might have an advantage. I think this will be good for this site and perhaps bring us all together for a common cause.

LET'S CLEAN SOME CARPETS MR. STEAMER

I'LL EVEN BRING MY TRUCKMOUNT

JACK FROM MONTREAL...AKA NIGHTRIDER

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 5:38pm
Damn you crack me up....anytime...instead of coffee lets make it a couple of beers...but don't bring your truck....Canada has a gas shortage...and if it doesn't it will by the time you get here....lol
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 6:12pm

You shouldn't have said that.......now I will definately bring my Monster 360V8 Gas guzzling, air polluting, ashfalt eating, ear deafening piece of  old American technological disaster over the lines of Quebec and Ontario. I can't think of a better place to pollute than Toronto, besides that is where this truck calls home. I bought it from Ted at KleenKuip. Who wants to join in as an observer and to hold me back in case I want to clobber this guy over the head with my wand., You had better bring a helper so that you can push your wand after you drink all those beers, and try to clean in a straight line. just follow my lead, boy, but not too close......I don't like Torontonians to close in case I have to bend over to scrape some gum or something.

Jack from Montreal        &nbs p;   aka NIGHTRIDER

Americancarpet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americancarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 11:06pm
It seems we have ourself a contest here gentlemen! I'm in Inndianapolis but would be happy to fly in and observe the show. Will also be happy to drink some Candian beer....mmmmmmm GOOD! Being new to this business, maybe I can learn something from both of you? Then...after the contest we can all sit down and drinnk a few. Let me know when and I will try my damdest to make it. I'll need someone to pick me up at the airport....er...and could use a place to crash for the night. Let me know and I'm There!
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 12:36am

That's great AmericanCarpet...Mr. Steamer can meet you at the airport and you can crash with him, but there one thing you should know first......He wets the bed at night....so bring diapers for yourself/

Jack         NIGHTRIDER  When Mr. Steamer goes to bed with itchy bum.......he often wakes up with smelly fingers.

kool-aid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kool-aid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 8:57am

Thats gotta be close to breaking the forum rules, but I bet MR. Steamer is even chuckling at that one.  Is everyone from Canada on this board? eh?

How do you guys fight the snow up there?  We got over 8 inches yesterday, so I'll be on the board a while, what do you do when it snows?  At what temp do you stop cleaning?  What do you do in your down time to build your business?  I use to just sit around when I didn't have a job, but now realizing that the more I ask for work, the more work I get.  It's tempting to take it easy when it's slow, isn't it?

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 4:22pm
cleaning in the cold isn't a problem.....it's parking the truck at night...my truck is isulated...and I park it in a heated garage...
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 5:11pm
Were are you located Kool-Aid? Inches we don't have centimeters we do. I quess with this forum our down time should go really fast. I read some of the posts and before I know it an hour and 1/2 has gone by, starting to feel guilty. 
 Post Reply Post Reply