Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

crappy startup packages, flooding the market

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaymark1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: crappy startup packages, flooding the market
    Posted: 21/December/2009 at 12:29pm

I recently picked up one of those entrepreneurial magazines while standing in a book store waiting for the woman to buy her book.  To my amazement, it had 3 different companies selling start up equipment that promises an easy lifestyle while cleaning carpets.  I then picked up another magazine, this only had one company (rotovac) selling its start up package.

No where in any of these ads does it talk about the experience needed, the frustration, taxes, marketing, or thorough training, it just promises easy profits and a nice lifestyle. 

I plan on emailing these companies to complain, im sure I won’t make a difference, but I don’t want the market flooded in these tougher times with people hoping to make millions with crap startup packages and no training. 

Thoughts?

I dont predict the future or sell glides, am I allowed on this site?
Sponsored Links

prouddadx3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prouddadx3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/January/2010 at 4:00pm
A lot of people buy franchises for that reason. Rotovac has some kind of website they offer to help sell their product. The machine works great, I have no knowledge of their marketing stuff.
 Post Reply Post Reply