Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

New 2 business & Forum - Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirbyCarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New 2 business & Forum - Question
    Posted: 17/November/2009 at 10:02am
Hello,

I am new to this site and am going to be getting my business started within 2-4 weeks.  I am so grateful that there are sites like these with so much information for a novice like me. 

Currently, I am in the process of deciding which portable to buy.  From the research I've done it seems to me that the best way to get good performance is to get a 500 psi machine with dual 3-stage vac's and add a propane heater to avoid blowing circuits.  Auto dump and feed options seem to be important as well. 

I've looked at the Recoil, Mytee, Ninja etc.  The Mytee and Ninja offer heat the Recoil does not.  

Would I be better off getting a non-heated machine and adding heat to it?

In your experience, if you were starting all over with a portable which one would you choose? 

Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.
Sponsored Links

RIP IT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIP IT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/November/2009 at 1:16am
Get a 500psi machine and definately use the propane for great heat. Auto fill and auto dump saves heaps of time. Put a glide on your wand and pre vacuum. Grab a booster as well and it goes without saying get some proper training and use quality chemicals.

Edited by RIP IT - 19/November/2009 at 3:26am
Dont treat people like customers. Treat them like friends.
 Post Reply Post Reply