Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pilelifter combined with a pre-vacuum and portable
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Pilelifter combined with a pre-vacuum and portable

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andersen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pilelifter combined with a pre-vacuum and portable
    Posted: 13/September/2009 at 1:10am
It's the most thorough method I've done since starting in this business in 1993.

It takes more time, but I'm older now, and care more about quality than speed and making a fast buck.

I detail this method at my website:

http://www.unconventionalideas.com
Sponsored Links

Andersen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andersen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2009 at 9:57am
Also, this method scores big on two counts that will matter tremendously in the near future, and affect everyone:

1.  It uses a fraction of the water a truckmount uses yet gets the carpets cleaner.
2.  It uses almost no chemicals.  The only chemical use is to spray a spot that won't come out any other way, and then immediately rinse it out with water.
 Post Reply Post Reply