Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Namco Scooter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AquaTech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Namco Scooter
    Posted: 01/September/2009 at 3:39pm
I did a quick search on these portable machines and haven't found much info.  Has anyone else used or had experience with these machines?

Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/September/2009 at 11:52pm
You will not find much response to this question on a Canadian board. No one sells them up here. I believe that most of them are sold in TX.

Post the question on ICS or do a search there . You will have your answer.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
AquaTech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AquaTech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2009 at 1:44am
What is ICS?  Honestly, I had no idea this was a canadian board, the canadian flag thingy on the top left made me think maybe the owner either was canadian or loved the colors....

I feel like an idiot.  Thx man!
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2009 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by AquaTech AquaTech wrote:

What is ICS?  Honestly, I had no idea this was a canadian board, the canadian flag thingy on the top left made me think maybe the owner either was canadian or loved the colors....

The ICS board is one of the top 3 American boards.

A link to it is at the bottom of this page.

Edited by Superglide Ken - 02/September/2009 at 9:16pm
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2009 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by AquaTech AquaTech wrote:

What is ICS?

On a related note. If you hang around this board long enough almost everyone gets called an idiot or worse sooner or later. Better to feel like one rather than called one.
 Post Reply Post Reply