Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

What kind of carpet is used in your house?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ufnaskfdfj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What kind of carpet is used in your house?
    Posted: 14/April/2009 at 11:22pm
What kind of carpet is used in your house? How did you choose it? According to the quality or its beauty? Of course,I can't agree with you more! But do you know what is most important? Let's tell you the key: Eco-friendly carpet is most important ! Why ? Because health is of importance to be seen in this developing century.So we are in possesion of the best invironment in order to have healthy body.There are all kinds of good quality carpets which benifits you.

Edited by kkForumAdmin - 15/April/2009 at 1:05am
Sponsored Links

ufnaskfdfj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ufnaskfdfj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2009 at 11:24pm
What i said is all right?
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2009 at 11:26pm
I bet you smoke a pack of cigarettes a day , drink soft drinks and beer, fill your stomach up with pizza and chicken wings during a hockey game, and fall asleep after eating a big meal..................But it's very important to have an Eco-Friendly carpet for health reasons

Nightrider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ufnaskfdfj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/April/2009 at 11:39pm
Hi dear friend I 'm afraid that What you bet is wrong,I never do what you said. but the last wprd you said is indeed right!
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2009 at 12:24am
I have granit and marble in my home.....should I replace it all with Eco-Friendly carpet

Nightrider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ufnaskfdfj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2009 at 12:33am
Sorry,I'm afraid.............
 Post Reply Post Reply