Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Marketing Plan????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAM KING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marketing Plan????
    Posted: 02/April/2009 at 4:55am
      How's it going guys I am just posting this question because I need to make a marketing plan for my business, but have not been successful at finding a sample marketing plan for a carpet cleaning company.  If you guys know where I can find one let me know please I would really appreciate it. Thanks
Sponsored Links

SteamProNYC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteamProNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/April/2009 at 11:07pm
Can you be a bit more specific? Is your focus on getting making quick money or developing lost term relationships with targeted customers? What is your budget? What percentage of revenue can you spend on marketing? A 10% marketing budget requires a tremendous time expense or existing client list. A 40% budget must get you the proper clientele, otherwise you'll be working hard for no profit. More info please.
Steam Pro Carpet Cleaning NY - Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning in NYC.
Remove Ink Carpet - Remove Ink Stains
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/April/2009 at 11:37pm
Your marketing plans should have been thought of and planned during the slow winter months..............every location, budget, market, etc etc requires a different plan..........what works for me in my area will not work wonders for you.

Nightrider
STEAM KING View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAM KING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/April/2009 at 4:31am
Thanks for your suggestions and yes you are right Nightrider I should of done that in the winter months...I already have a good customer base and I do some advertising in my local yellow pages, I also get a lot of business from customer refferals, its just that right now work has gotten a little slow and when I started my business I did not have any Marketing Plan or Business Plan and well I would like to make one in order to try and grow my business and eventually become more successful in this business.
Steam Man View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steam Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2009 at 1:18pm
I have been a bit lax on this front too. Saw something and someone said a marketing plan is like goal setting.

If that's the case then you need a marketing goal ie how much revenue generated in the next quarter. How you going to do it and WHY it's important to you.Smile

Lay it out dead simple, napkin style, then delve into the detail. Then ACT.

STEAM KING View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAM KING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2009 at 1:20am
Good suggestion Steam Man, thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply