Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

HERE'S A MARKETING IDEA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HERE'S A MARKETING IDEA
    Posted: 25/February/2009 at 9:27pm

Clean your carpets before April 15th and I'll do your income taxes for you " FREE " or you can promote a half price offer or whatever you want.

Point is you want the carpet cleaning contract, and any upsells that are born from it.

Sponsored Links

Onslaught View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onslaught Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/March/2009 at 9:43am
Hi Nightrider,

I like your out of the box thinking. I am uncertain I would allow some carpet cleaner I do not know to handle my very personal and important taxes.

They have not even trusted us to do the cleaning yet.

Keep em coming!
hypero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hypero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2009 at 10:58am
I really like your way of thinking. I'm really impressed with this offer and I hope you must received so much of contracts with t his ad. If not yet, you will. Good luck.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2009 at 11:51am
You would have to have someone who is qualified to do taxes and mention this in your ad along with their name or company name. This is a type of barter /pay system where you exchange clients with tax people. They advertise taxes and offer 50 % or wharever off of carpet cleaning.......... It was a BASIC IDEA.....you had to build on it..............I did not even use it...........I cater to commercial maintenence contracts and rarely do homes, unless I need an extra cash flow for some toys.

Nightrider
Steam Man View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steam Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2009 at 1:21pm
It doesn't sound like a goer to me. As said who would want their personal financial affairs tied in to a carpet clean deal?
SteamProNYC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteamProNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2009 at 5:44pm
My accountant charges me $600 to do my taxes yearly. Any hr block with do them for about 100 bucks. How much room do you have in your orders for this type of marketing? Your average ticket would have to be at least $400+. 
Steam Pro Carpet Cleaning NY - Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning in NYC.
Remove Ink Carpet - Remove Ink Stains
 Post Reply Post Reply