Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OPE Manual Finished

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OPE Manual Finished
    Posted: 26/March/2008 at 2:49pm
Well guys after months of work and a lot of help from good friends the OPE manual is done and it is very exciting. It turned out much better than I thought it would.

Con Schultz, Sam Bennett, Coby Gibson, Chris Johnson and David Roth all played a part in making it the OPE manual it should be.

Thank you guys, without you, this would have had hillbilly written all over it.

It is on sale on the Store or can be ordered by calling the office.

http://store.ccsop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=164&osCsid=883e8fbaa41abbf3855250c6d959fa0c

I was also a bit astounded at printing costs for something this illustrated and large.

Hope you like it and that it helps you build your business into what you have always wanted it to be.

He is a list of the items included:
Table of Contents
Know OPE history 2-5
Know how to contact us. (we would love to hear from you) 6
Know why you should choose the OPE cleaning system (The advantages are amazing) 7-11
Know how to sell OP (You can not make money till you can sell it) 12-17
Know what you are about to clean. (You can not fix what you do not understand) 18-25
Know how to clean (And get repeat and clients referred to you) 26-31
Know how & when to tweak the system (get way above average results) 32-51
Know how to get out the spots (Be the hero!) 52-64
Know your friends (and keep them) 65-70
Know your enemies (and how to win the war) 73-81
Know how to make more PROFIT on each job. (few have ‘too much’ money!) 82-83
Know where else to look for help (you are not alone, lost of help for you) 84-91
Know the OPE Machines 92-93
Know what your clients are saying... Referral 94-95
Know your terminology (show your professionalism) “Glossary” 96-108
Fully illustrated OPE manual with tips, troubleshooting, instruction,
marketing aids, everything you need to know about OPE cleaning.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Sponsored Links

FuzzSucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzSucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2008 at 1:05am
Ouch, that printing must be expensive.  How much for a digital copy online in adobe acrobat. 

Edited by FuzzSucker - 06/January/2009 at 11:40pm
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2008 at 1:32am
Originally posted by FuzzSucker FuzzSucker wrote:

Ouch, that printing must be expensive.  How much for a digital copy online in adobe acrobat. 

Great idea. I wonder if he's planning on doing that?Thumbs%20Up

The STD Meter
FuzzSucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzSucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2008 at 12:21pm
Yeah, paper is a thing of the past.  

Edited by FuzzSucker - 06/January/2009 at 11:38pm
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2008 at 8:50am
A digital copy would just be sent around to cleaners, I didn't spend 3 months in the basement writing to have it handed around for free. I know that sounds tough, but I have seen it happen time after time.

If someone is afraid of spending a couple hundred bucks to keep from making many of the mistakes I did, learn quickly, learn how to clean efficiently and learn how to get and keep customers, then chances are they are not really into building thier business anyways.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2008 at 9:23am

Are you suggesting that some cleaners are dishonest?LOL

The STD Meter
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2008 at 11:29am
Could it be?
FreshAire View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreshAire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2008 at 1:18pm
Hey Mr PadMan
I have paid for and received books online in the past (in PDF format); couldn't you do the same thing? Quicker and more reliable for me to get it here in Australia
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2008 at 6:18pm

I could do that, the concren of course here is that it will be plagerized in a hurry.

I would be happy to work this out with you.

tomh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/May/2008 at 2:23am
John, would your manual help me ? LOLSmileSmileSmile John  I hope you are doing well and the family  too. I drive by your dads old house once in awhile to my daughters place in San Marcus I sure enjoyed the time I spent with him. John, I can never remember who had my company first, Vander Felt or Obeek. I still have customers from 30 yrs ago ask for them.

Tom H.
tom H.
FreshAire View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreshAire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/May/2008 at 2:40am
I see your point there, but being a lazy bastard and impatient as  I am, a 60 second download as against several weeks snail mail is way easier for me. With my attention span I'd probably be wondering who sent me a book and why by then!LOL
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/May/2008 at 10:45am
Hey Tom, yes it would, there is a lot of info in it.

My uncle Marvin Obink owned Argosheen carpet cleaners first, later he sold out to his son in law Dave Van Hammersveld, who now cleans in Michigan.

I haven't been by dads place since he passed away, I am sure that will be wierd the first time, he lived there 49 years...
tomh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/May/2008 at 11:52am
    John,how old is Dave ? Is he still on a truck or just collecting the money as it comes in? 
tom H.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/May/2008 at 9:08pm
Dave is approx 51 years old, still cleaning everyday, still loving it.
 Post Reply Post Reply