Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

evolution wand by us products ????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2010 at 7:17pm
I have been using the new evolution wand for approx a year now.  I have had lots of problems with my rotator cuff for many years .  I can tell you that this evolution wand is so light !!! that it really, really, helps with fatigue.  It seems to dry the carpet better, but of course not in every situation.  I chose to use the smaller head which I think is 14".  It is a 2 jet.  This works just fine for me since the majority of my work is residential.  I am not losing any time with the smaller head , because I can move quicker with it being lighter.  Bottom line- After the initial use with the evolution I never went back to my old wand.
AndyMan
Sponsored Links

earthmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earthmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/October/2010 at 12:52am
Hello and good day to all of you hard working folks trying to make a living.  My name is Mike Genteman.  I designed and invented the Evolution wands both the 1.5" and the 2".  US Products screwed me over. The product works excellent along with many other products and devices I did for USP.  Doug Hauff the owner and Steve Williams promised me the moon and then as soon as they realized that they were selling out to Mexico they canned me.  Unfortunatley the equipment I did is wonderful BUT DON'T BUY IT!  I got a patent on a item and they gave me nothing, no royalitires, nothing.
PATENT # 7694382 ISSUED 4/13/10
I just don't get greed.  I worked so hard for them and produced and I was awarded employee of the month and then they canned me because the DID NOT CARE!  They sacked at least 50 10 year employees and sold out to Mexico.  It is so sad.  Also they new I was getting sick and bagged my health insurance.  No heart at all even though I gave them so much of my life and work.  It is just wrong and I hope GOD settles all debts one day.
Mike Genteman
Michael Genteman
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/October/2010 at 6:12pm
Damn! Ok you must have at least a 100 of these wands. Sell me one directly.  I love this one. The only drawback is the glider assembly is glued on and if it falls off throw the wand away. Jitters on commercial that can add strain on the head assy.
My thing is I have not seen a better sucking and light weight wand on the market yet.
So call me Earth Mike I need a wand 925 237-7119 and my name is Michael. Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12