Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Wisconsin engines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wisconsin engines
    Posted: 30/June/2004 at 2:40am
Anyone have any opinions on them??
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/June/2004 at 11:20am

They seem to last from what I have heard.  But I am a fan of water cooled nissans. Pay a little more in the beginning. Save a lot at the end. They last longer and less maintaince.  But it is your call. Hope you make the right decision.

Guitar

Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/July/2004 at 2:38pm

Anything will last if you maintain it...oil change every 100 hrs...check plugs and regap per 100 hrs...oil filter every 500 hrs...air filter every 200 hrs..

It will never die, no matter what it is

fastone1979 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fastone1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2004 at 6:30pm

from what i know they are very dependable.  I have a friend that does small engines and he says they are very dependable engines.    

every job is a self portrait of yourself! So autograph it with quality!
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2004 at 8:19am
They are very durable. Rich M had one that was so durable that he could sell it as good as new after it was already 30 years old. Hard to beat that.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply