Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

heat exchanger help needed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: heat exchanger help needed!
    Posted: 17/January/2008 at 8:00pm
Thats great to hear John!
www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

john rees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john rees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/January/2008 at 3:20pm

Hi All,

Ace were right! it was the diverter cylinder, working great now! thanks again Everyone.

All the best
                                       John
carpet and upholstery cleaning in south Wales,U.k.
john rees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john rees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/January/2008 at 3:07pm
   Upate on my lack of heat! spoke to ace, and they think it's the diverter cylinder? and told me I could order one from grainger, so I've ordered one there,once it comes I'll post the results here in case someone else has the same problem in the furure. Thanks for your help Mr Steamer!you've given me a few ideas I can use before it comes.

All the best
                           John

carpet and upholstery cleaning in south Wales,U.k.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/January/2008 at 9:32am
lifestyles if the rich and famous in the GTA
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/January/2008 at 9:46pm
Better than a fridge box

The STD Meter
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/January/2008 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

you went big.

I wish I had the money to buy a 405 when I first started

You did, but you spent it buying million dollar homes instead.

Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/January/2008 at 9:57pm
you went big.

I wish I had the money to buy a 405 when I first started
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/January/2008 at 6:21pm
that's why i stay home
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/January/2008 at 5:07pm
405 is a better built machine. I honestly will say anything under the 405 for prochem is garbage.

go big or go home.

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/January/2008 at 3:36pm
I had that problem with my Bruin lls but not with the 405's as far as water comsumption
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/January/2008 at 3:17pm
I call it an improvement.. why waste heated clean water??? I guess if you don't know what your doing it might cause a bit of trouble.

But it is a good modification. one job and your waste water tank can get full from the bypass.

I'm sorry I'm not to the book like you
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/January/2008 at 2:48pm
changing the bypass hose is when the unit is working he has a problem. I think you are getting him in deepser with this info?
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/January/2008 at 2:02pm
1500 hours thats new...

There are a few things you can do as a quick fix.

Take off the bypass hose that goes into the waste water tank and run it back to your fresh water tank. That is a stupid thing prochem does. This will save you water on jobs.

Disconnect the temp shut off.... I know I know sounds crazy right. trust me it's going to save you time, you don't need it anyways.

but thats what I would do, sometimes the stupid bells and whistles the put on drive you crazy
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/January/2008 at 11:09am
check your theromostat on the unit where you set your tempt it may be f**ked. if the points are sticking it will by pass water and not heat up. You should have a bypass hose going to your waste tank take it off and check to see if it is bypassing continually.
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>