Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can I get some advice from some of the veterans?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Can I get some advice from some of the veterans?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atlantis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I get some advice from some of the veterans?
    Posted: 29/November/2007 at 7:03pm
Can some of you veterans take a look at my site and tell me what you think? I'm in 5th place on yellowpages in Dallas, I'm #1 on yahoo local in all of the cities I service (dallas is made up of all of these little towns) and I think I am getting really good exposure. Type in "carpet cleaning dallas,tx" in yahoo and there you will see me up at the top! But I don't know, the jobs aren't coming in nearly as fast as they need to be, especially for all of the money I spend on advertising.

I truly offer a great service, I don't nickel and dime my customers and I break my back to earn their referrals and repeat business. My prices are very competetive and definately the lowest for the quality I offer. Do you think they are too low??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

http://atlantiscarpetcleaning.com

Aren't the holidays supposed to be the hot months? When I worked for the big companies we were SLAMMED November and December!
BTW I just dropped a bunch of mailers to homeowners in my area with kids and pets. They go out on Monday so hopefully that will generate a lot of business but in the mean time it's SLOW! I mean like 2 or 3 calls on a good day, some days without any calls! I book about 80% of what comes through the phone (minus jobs out of my area). My customers are ecstatic because I sincerly want to offer a great service but it's getting them to see how good we are is the problem!

Edited by Atlantis - 29/November/2007 at 7:07pm
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/November/2007 at 10:50pm
I like the site. Very informative.....maybe a little too much info for the average consumer. I don't like the pink background, but maybe it will attract women.

As far as pricing. Charge whatever YOUR market will bear. The rest of us don't know what that is

The STD Meter
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/November/2007 at 11:43pm
looks good....hope it does well for you!!! your service looks like it's together...

Personally I found the website thing to be a waste of time... becareful with google ad...that crap will make you broke. If you have to put out flyers to direct people to your website your wasting your time.

I would watch it for 2-3 months... if you are not picking up calls from it..get rid of it..just keep an e-mail addy where you can send out quotes. I do alot with just my e-mail address.

you can have drafts with picture ready when it comes time to reply.
www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply