Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Air Duct Cleaning & Indoor Air Quality Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awwer12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: .
    Posted: 22/September/2007 at 2:41pm
Sponsored Links

honeychintea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeychintea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/July/2008 at 6:28pm
hello there, your pictures are not showing, but to me everyone need to do duct cleaning every six monthes. I like to keep mines clean because of the kids and allergy. If you do not clean them, it can start growing molds and stuff, which is really nasty. Im not sure where you are from, but I had done  mines with Elephant Carpet Cleaning. Their price are great and affordable. I think they have a website. It should be http://www.elephantcarpetcleaning.com Try calling them and see if they can go to where you are at.
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/July/2008 at 12:44am
Or you could call a reputable company in your area rather than taking a risk on self promoting companies.  All honeychintea does on here is use the board as a way of boosting google.  The professionals here grow their businesses by taking care of their customers who in turn refer us to their friends. 

Start with asking your friends who they would recommend.

Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
jerryjacson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerryjacson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/October/2009 at 7:11am
The average person spends about 90% of their time indoors. Every single time you breathe the air inside your home or office, you’re breathing some of the germ-carrying dust and mold particles. So Air Duct Cleaning is most important to maintain a clean atmosphere inside the home.
jaymark1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaymark1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/October/2009 at 3:32pm
holy crap duct cleaning every six months??????????
I dont predict the future or sell glides, am I allowed on this site?
wheelie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/October/2009 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by awwer12 awwer12 wrote:

hello :)
my house's basement is resently constructed (frame works)
and my furnace is in the basemet.
Moreover, my house is a new house. (built only 5 moths ago)
These are the picture of my house's air vent
it seems pretty bad to me but I am not sure.
i'd like to know whether i need a duct cleaning or not.
thank you

I would think not likely. Get a shop vac and stick it down the registers as far as it will go. Vac out the return airs at the grills. Take out filter in furnace and vacuum the return air drop. Thats where majority of sawdust and debre will be. If super bad or mold I would ask the builder why he never had it done. Thats my opinion.
wheelie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/October/2009 at 6:59pm
LOL every 6 months. Hope you do it yourself and not pay anyone. Being in the bussiness 3 years my wife has been on me to do my own house and have yet to do it. Guess it is like the machanic that has the bad running car. Why do your own when you get paid for someone elses
aqualityassured View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqualityassured Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2011 at 1:10am
Originally posted by jerryjacson jerryjacson wrote:

The average person spends about 90% of their time indoors. Every single time you breathe the air inside your home or office, you’re breathing some of the germ-carrying dust and mold particles. So Air Duct Cleaning is most important to maintain a clean atmosphere inside the home.
Very well said.  The EPA says that you don't need your airducts cleaned unless you have a problem like mold, or you think it affects your breathing in some way.  But it is a consumer decision not an air duct cleaners decision.  Facts are you are breathing dead skin cells, dust mites and waste and other allergens but if that doesn't bother you it's not manditory to have them cleaned.

If you are like me I benefit from air duct cleaning because I have severe allergies and everytime I have them cleaned or move to a new place.  If I don't have them cleaned my allergies get worst.  Plus I like clean vents.  Other peoples dust doesn't settle well with me.  If It is a new construction and you don't have debris in the lines you probably can get away with not cleaning them for awhile. some say clean your ducts every 3-5 years some say 5-7 years.  You'll know when it's time to clean them.

Look up at your vents can you see dust?
Look down open up the vents on the floor are they filthy?
Look on your tables, shelves, picture frames are they getting dusty too often?
Look at your spouse and children, are they suffering from allergies and its dusty?
Look at your neighbors house is it free from dust?
these and more can be some handy clues to whether or not you need your airducts cleaned. http://aqualityassured.com/airductcleaningatlanta.aspx
_________"We Know How To Clean!"
Cleaning Services Atlanta
Carpet Cleaners Atlanta
 Post Reply Post Reply