Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Opinions please.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ream57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opinions please.....
    Posted: 10/August/2007 at 11:12pm

I'm thinking about taking on an apartment complex. Is it a good idea? I've heard rumors that its not good business and it doesn't pay unless you get add-ons, Has anyone who has dealt with apartments have any advice?? And if it is a good idea how would you go about getting the Property Manager to give you his business???

Edited by Ream57 - 10/August/2007 at 11:14pm
I got money in the bank, but E on the tank.
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/August/2007 at 12:05am
If you get what you want for it, why not?

You could start by visiting the pm

The STD Meter
Jeff Van Buren View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Van Buren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/August/2007 at 1:28pm
    I service 5 medium size complexs + duplexs same 2 owners own all. I went in to see if they had vacancy's, yes they did but still needed cleaning and carpet cleaned. I told them I would clean the first one for free I wanted a bad one, they gave it to me to clean and I got the rest of the work + common areas + many referrals to other landlords. Most will tell you what ever you charge is to much, simply let them know you will save them from purchasing new carpet which creates a value for your service. I use Enz-All + Oxi Blaster as a booster that combo rocks. Add ons are stains not removable from regular cleaning,water heater leakage as emergency usally happen in early PM, and of course busrting pipes. Suggest you also purchase a water claw to have on hand.
Ream57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ream57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/August/2007 at 7:20pm
Appreciate your advise. Thanks

Edited by Ream57 - 12/August/2007 at 7:20pm
Ream57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ream57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/August/2007 at 10:45pm

What do you think about just giving the property manager a call vs. visiting them? Do you think it is necessary to visit the pm??

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/August/2007 at 10:57pm
You will impress them more if you visit. Call first and pre quailify them. See if they meet your expectations

The STD Meter
Ream57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ream57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/August/2007 at 12:02am
you're confusing me... You said it impresses them more when you visit, but your saying call before you visit... I'm confused
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/August/2007 at 1:03am
Pre qualify.....Ask them if they are interested in switching companies. Are they only interested in price? Would they like a demo? Would they like to see you?

The STD Meter
 Post Reply Post Reply