Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

So let's begin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So let's begin
    Posted: 20/June/2007 at 1:25am

Clemme, Get one with HEAT! I would get HEAT over auto fill and dump.. Why you ask? Because you'll spend more time on cleaning the carpet.. Fill and dumping dont take long..

Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2007 at 3:20pm
The Ninja and E1700 is a Canadian CSA Approved unit made in Canada for Canadians. Both these units offer you any combination you could dream up. Working on 15amp or 2 x 15amps.

We at Kleen Kuip stock them all and can hold your hand through the chemistry needed and be your consultant.

Edited by Carpetologist - 15/June/2007 at 3:21pm
Clemmie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clemmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2007 at 11:32am
Good Day Folks,

Going blind reading posts for the past couple of weeks. Learning a lot but not specific things so here goes.
I have been in the janitorial industry for 22 years, the last 17 successfully on my own. Am looking to branch into the T&G cleaning with a little more seriousness. Locally carpet cleaning has been raped and pillaged within an inch of it's life, but no one is doing T&G. I am looking for portables that are CSA approved that can be used in Canada without my insurance agent cutting me off. I would like to have something that will not be tripping breakers every 2 seconds as we are a primarily a 15 amp society. I am watching start up costs but am not on a shoestring budget. I believe in doing it right the first time and not having to upgrade in six months because I outgrew my first machine. I am not looking at a truck mount and I need no advice to get one. So please keep tm comments for someone who is looking for them.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Scott
 Post Reply Post Reply