Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

need advice on start up !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need advice on start up !!
    Posted: 15/April/2007 at 10:50am
I have experince, i have certifiecation. What would be my best way to start up  my own show? Get a truck, equipment all that jass. but tips on marketing would help? advertise? what have all u pros done in the past to be sucessful?   looking for   good ideas. company  names ect,    Smile     thanks  in advance for your input.

Edited by ragoul - 15/April/2007 at 10:51am
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2007 at 11:04am
That's a pile of questions.
first maybe you need to sit down and figure out what you want to do. commerical residential etc. If both how much of eash. What type of customer are you going after? you need to get a grip on what you can spend on startup equipment, marketing, supplies. then you can determine what your overhead is so you can then figure what you need a sq. ft. or hour or room howver you are going to setup how you are going to charge your potential client. Make sence??? good luck for now. I am no expert on this matter.
Just My opinion
ragoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2007 at 11:19am
thanks doug  i know is going to be a lot of work just getting there b, plan and all that,  its time consuming   but time will tell thaks for your reply
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2007 at 4:09pm
Smile

Edited by nightrider - 17/November/2007 at 8:43pm
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2007 at 4:39pm
Third....let Nightrider help you with your marketing

The STD Meter
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2007 at 6:26pm
Smile

Edited by nightrider - 17/November/2007 at 8:43pm
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2007 at 6:27pm
put your shoes back on then?
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2007 at 8:52pm
And wash your feet

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2007 at 9:24pm
in that order
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2007 at 11:02pm
Kill 2 birds with one stone

The STD Meter
carpetrepairguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetrepairguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2007 at 11:15pm
   Read superglide ken's advice on $200 k per year, this is great advice and so very true. You will go through a handful of marketing campaigns and advertising methods till you become succesful. The least expensive advertising or the highest return/ yield is the way to go. For instance, my business is run 80% word of mouth referrals. This is the slowest way to build a business, however the customers are always happy that I am there, they never complain about workmanship, they pay whatever I tell them, within ethical parameters, and they always pass out my card, in turn advertising for me. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply