Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

LOOKING FOR A GOOD USED TRUCKMOUNT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/April/2007 at 10:47pm
15 grand for unit and van......ask TED you know that it'll be crap...look where you are now NR aint nothing out here for that little money
www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2007 at 2:01am

PileDiver & Steamer ..........you both make very good solid intellegent points, and I'm a little embarassed demonstrating my dumb side on this issue.

Perhaps I should re-think my position before I make a big mistake by not listening to both of you.  Thanks

It's almost 2:00 in the morning, just came back from the restaurant..........we were getting the kitchen hoods cleaned and the 3 guys that came to do the job were all arrested , and the job not finished.

They were smoking up in the back parking lot near a pool hall/bar called Le Scratch and when the cops smelled it they decided to check out their van and found bags of that crap, counterfeit money , and false Id's . They towed the truck away, plus another car and I'm stuck with dirty hoods.

Nightrider
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2007 at 7:38pm
Nothing a little D9 and a spray hose can't fix
www.mr-steamer.com
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2007 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

15 grand for unit and van......ask TED you know that it'll be crap...look where you are now NR aint nothing out here for that little money

beats having a porty...
JEG1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEG1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2007 at 1:37am

JEG1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEG1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2007 at 1:41am
I find it funny everyone saying you will not find a decent truck mount for 15k, My first TM was a BUTLER and it was a older unit yes.. But it served me for 4 year with no mechanical problems whats so ever and I got it for 5k with the truck. Yes its old. But it sure the hell beats a porty and we all know this. So mch dwelling on soemthing that has been clearly gone over. HE HAS A BUDGET AND FOR THAT BUDGET i'm sure he will get a tm. Period. It does not take 90k to get a machine like everyone makes it sound.  Find something with a good rep and good support and im sure you will be fine.
Good Luck to you.

Jamie
Thang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2007 at 2:54am
I agree with ya Jamie. Cant go wrong with Butlers!! That will be the only TM I will ever work with ever again....Unless, someone wanna give me a Vortex.

Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!
JEG1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEG1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2007 at 12:46am
Amen Brother..... I love butlers! I will def own another one. 98 or newer though I perfer. I would not mind a vortex either, But I would def buy a butler for half the price and use the other half for marketing before I would buy a V. But I have only been in business for 6 years. Mabye if I was booked solid with a helper and 2 wands running at one time. Then a V would come in handy. Anyways... Happy 4-20 any stoners out there. ;)

Jamie
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2007 at 12:57am
Just got hold of an old Butler................worked well for about a week, did a great job on the carpet, the Butler was even good cleaning ceramic and marble tiles..................until one day the Butler just didn't want to work any longer and ran away with my Maid LOL

Bet you all thouight it was the Butler System, come on you know you did. Guitar

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider - 21/April/2007 at 12:59am
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2007 at 1:17am
You're a real comedian tonight

The STD Meter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234