Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Most popular

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleanEvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 2:47pm
    I use a Ninja 150...I am very happy with it. The size, weight and manuvaribilty of the unit are what I like. I have wished for a little more psi on the odd commercial job...however dwell time and agitation help. If anyone is thinking of getting one...get the adjustable 250 with the dual 3 stage vac...it's probably well worth the difference.

The unit has also been very reliable...no problems to date.
"The best compliment is a referal"
Sponsored Links

Arthur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by CleanEvo CleanEvo wrote:

I use a Ninja 150...I am very happy with it. The size, weight and manuvaribilty of the unit are what I like. I have wished for a little more psi on the odd commercial job...however dwell time and agitation help. If anyone is thinking of getting one...get the adjustable 250 with the dual 3 stage vac...it's probably well worth the difference.

The unit has also been very reliable...no problems to date.

Hi, firstly please excuse my ignorance, but the UK terminology is different, even though the UK ninjas are imported.

150 & 250 does that relate to the psi?

Weight and manouverability is why i like the smaller pump aswell.

The UK distributor for ninjas are getting good feedback on the 400psi pump, which i think is the max available over here at the moment

Edited by Arthur - 21/March/2007 at 3:48pm
www.scsf.co.uk
CleanEvo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleanEvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 10:48pm
   yes that refers to the psi...a 400 psi would be nice, as long as it's adjustable. Dual three stage vac as well.
"The best compliment is a referal"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12