Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Hello All

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cd-Ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello All
    Posted: 22/February/2004 at 6:24pm

Hello,

Just introducing myself. The name is Ron and I live in Ladysmith B.C. on Vancouver Island. I have my own oil heating business and I also operate a carpet and duct cleaning business in which my parents own called All In One Home Cleaning Services.

I have been a carpet cleaner for a few years and just finnished the iicrc certification last December. Most of my training cam from work experience at Ram Cleaning Services in Calgary Alberta. They were an Awsome bunch of people to work with! Moved out to B.C. to run my own heating company which is doing very well but it leaves me with nothing to do in the Summer. That why I went back to the cleaning business. Also, there is a serious lack of GOOD furnace and duct cleaning companies out here.

You can check out our website that I designed at www.aiohcs.ca

Take Care

Ron H.

Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/November/2006 at 12:34am
Welcome Ron,

Haven't seen you post??
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 12:14am
Hi Ron. Seeing how you used to work for Ram in Calgary here, I am wondering if you use the Cleanco IAQ system for your duct cleaning business there?
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 12:33am
Ron must be rakin in the dough stayin busy year round like that (especially in colder climates like Canada). I have a heating/ac license that's collecting dust. I pass the exam...But I still dont know squat!!!Confused
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
Sonny BonoHo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 12:47am

welcome. hey ninja wand is it mandatory or the law to have an hvac contractors liscense to clean airduct in the states?Ermm

Edited by Sonny BonoHo - 30/November/2006 at 12:48am
Refuse 2 Fail
*Disclaimer Disclaimer* All of my comments are worthless and may lack spelling, punctuation, and detail.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 9:57am
Your web address doesn't work. It gets redirected to Shaw
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 7:11pm
Not that I know of. I useta work for SEARS and they send out just about anybody to do Duct cleaning when CC  get slow. and all the guys I know never mentioned anything about licensing.
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2006 at 7:20pm
Only 5 states require licencing. The rest don't.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply