Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

carpet chems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: carpet chems
    Posted: 12/January/2007 at 5:22pm
Hello All, Is there a chem that is by far better to use for o.p cleaning? I really dont have any complaints about what i use. I was just wondering whats out there to choose from. I have had a few customers say that what i use just does not smell the best. No complaints on the cleaning.    Thanks
Sponsored Links

Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/January/2007 at 5:57pm
Go to www.vacaway.com They have some good stuff. And Steve Smith is a great guy to deal with.

He will also send you some samples of his stuff.

If you want something that smells decent...You should get the "Whamm". It is also a deoderizer. If you want to boost the cleaning ability of Whamm....add about 1-2oz of "Z-Bomb" per gal. to your Whamm mix.

Or....

You can go to www.excellent-supply.com and get the Releasit-Punch from Rick Gelinas. He adds tea tree oil to his products as a deo. Rick will also send you samples for the asking.

Btw, What is the current chems that youre using?

Edited by Ninja-wand - 12/January/2007 at 6:07pm
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
opclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/January/2007 at 6:12pm
Like i said i really like snap encap some of my older clients do not like the smell. We tried some with tea tree oil and i didnt care for the smell of it. Almost smells like a petrolium smell to me. Is there somthing that might have a citrus smell or somthing like that? Thanks
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/January/2007 at 6:28pm
I dont really like the tea tree oil smell either to tell ya the truth....I dont know any Encap Products with a citrus smell.

I think you might like the Whamm. I cant really describe the smell of Whamm...But its light and nice. And The Z-Bomb has a light baby powder smell to it. Ive always get positive comments whenever I use that mix.

Just call Steve Smith up and get a sample and see for yourself.
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
opclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/January/2007 at 6:43pm
Ninga wand Thanks i went to there site and got some orderd. Thanks for all the info
opclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2007 at 9:35pm
Has anyone tryed the carbonated chems? Thanks
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/January/2007 at 6:25am
Yes...And Im not impressed.
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
opclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/January/2007 at 11:06am
Hey Thanks Ninga they always make stuff sound so good. Never know until it hits the carpet. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply