Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Meet the Movers and Shakers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meet the Movers and Shakers
    Posted: 12/December/2006 at 4:20pm
Meet the Movers and Shakers ClapClapClap Pad%20Cleaning

Shakes soil out of carpets, hard surface and grout. Orbital Encap Low Moisture Technology.

These Encap units offer low cost, high speed cleaning. They ARE NOT your usual rotary machines.

ONE inexperienced operator can thoroughly clean (and I do mean clean) 3000 sq. ft. plus per hour.

Edited by kkForumAdmin - 31/March/2009 at 1:19pm
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2006 at 4:17pm
This may look like a fast quick-fix unit for cleaning the above. But I assure you it's way beyond our expectations.

See it in our showroom. Take it for a testdrive. As I was you may be amazed. It's European Technology utilizing high-speed, low-moisture.

Edited by kkForumAdmin - 31/March/2009 at 1:20pm
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2006 at 1:19pm
I am posting this simply to bring back the Shaker-Encap-OP lineup.

It's worth taking a second look. Do not discount these machines. They are machines that I would have attempted to talk you out of a few years ago. But, Oscillation, Cotton Absorbent Pads, Encap, Chems are expanding and bursting into our market!

It's fast and an inexpensive way to clean carpets, hard surface floors and grout. The cleaning performance and quality is totally controlled by you the operator.

Come in and take them for a test drive. Pad Cleaning

Edited by Carpetologist - 15/December/2006 at 1:47pm
thermedix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thermedix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/February/2007 at 7:42pm
Ted,
Since I have included OP as a regular cleaning discipline, I have doubled my business. I am getting customers that need fast dry times that are just not available with my TM. We have recently firmed up a deal with a major hotel chain mainly because we can op the units in the morning and they can rent them out that afternoon. As I did years ago, I am not working on the truck any more, no time, I have techs. for that, I am growing the business.
Your expertise in the cleaning industry is very much appreciated.
Keep the Great ideas coming..
Thanks!
It`s not how far you fall...it`s how high you bounce back up...
opclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2007 at 8:48pm
Ted Looks nice how does it work? Im looking for something that will scrub tile and grout. And traffic lanes of carpet that looks more like blacktop.Where can i get pricing on this? Thanks
Cleaning carpets is like a box of chocolate.You dont know what ya got till ya bite into it.
rolf.2267 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolf.2267 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2008 at 4:52am
I know it is a bit late but that looks really intersting! Just sad that there is no answer to the questions. I would be interested in the pricing as well!
I have a wool carpet does it work for it as well?
Thanks in advance!

FreshAire View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreshAire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2008 at 10:13pm
Hey Rolf, yes it does work, that I can vouch for; in a commercial situation OP works beyond expectations at times and quickly, no noise/hoses/operating costs to concern yourself with and Prochem have recently released (in Australia at least) their Procaps Later Woolsafe encap cleaning agent.

Worth looking into, pricing you'll have to look into yourself being in the UK but if you want an absolutely awesome machine...

http://www.hos-usa.com/products/index.html
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2010 at 3:13pm
The Multiwash for hard surface cleaning and carpets.

A Baby  can operate this machine.

As much as I would favour other methods of carpet cleaning you must admit that this is more than acceptable.

The Europeans have much to teach us. They have always conserved much more water than North America. They claim that we use and waste 90% more water than is necessary to clean a floor or carpet.

The principle of the MultiWash is that it sprays a mist of water and green detergent in front of two very fast spinning cylindrical interchanging brushes. The brushes clean and sanitize then flip the dirty water up onto a continuously spinning belt. A scraping device then removes the soil from the belt and deposits it into a separate container for easy soil disposal.

Click here for more information about the Multiwash Multi-Purpose Floor & Carpet Cleaning Machine...

Post Reply Post Reply