Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Why you need to get a 360 today..........

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why you need to get a 360 today..........
    Posted: 09/December/2006 at 7:11pm
With a choice of several rotary machines to choose from, some readers keep asking which machine to buy if they are going to get one machine. While the choice can be a tough one to make , my choice now that the teflon glides are ready for it, is the new RV 360 machine! I believe 2007 will see this machine rise to the top of the heap of all machines out there.It is priced right, it is light weight, it takes up very little space in your Truck, and now with the new teflon glides I made for it, it cleans great and dries carpet in only 1 to 2 hours. That makes you lots of money and cheerleaders!

Nothing is as ruggedly built as the RV and RX20 are built. That said, I do think it would be a good move for you to buy this machine, as long as you used my teflon glides with it. It cleans as well as a RX20 does, on both residential carpets, and weighs only 1/2 the weight. That has got to sabve your back lots of wear and tear. It is a dream to operate on carpet, and easy on the back.

When Rotovac first brought out this machine in the Spring they made 2 mistakes with it that needed correcting. The first was that used cheap nylon instead of teflon to make the glides. Nylon splinters when it goes over tackless strip at the edges of the rooms, so they were getting premature wearing of the glides. The second mistake they made IMO was using glides with flat bottom on them. They do not glide well like a round bottom glide does. I corrected both of these mistakes. The Teflon glides self heal after getting scratched by the tackless, and actually work better with age than they do when new. The round profile of these glides is just like the Superglides. Almost everyone in our industry knows that that works better than a flat bottom glide, except Rotovac it seams? Actually, I believe they know this too, but chose to go with a design that was cheaper to produce , rather than one that works better.

The slot design we put on our glides is important too. The stock glides came with a wide 1/4" wide slot on them, while our glides use a much narrower design that speeds up airflow at the interface with the carpet and drys carpets much faster. This is especially important when using the 360 machine with portable machines which don't have the airflow of a TM to begin with. It can drop your dry times by an hour or more very easily.

These are good reasons to get the 360 today. If you want more, e-mail me.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply