Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

lightning marketing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shepard1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lightning marketing
    Posted: 02/December/2006 at 11:28am
hie i am going to meet with a property mgr,in a few hrs ,i need pro advice to get this account, today thses aprtmts have huge basements that need flood work every season and carpet cleaning for move in and outs,.i also live in this community so there is a bussiness relationship already coz i pay rent to the property mgr every month. can a forum pro give me an approach to give her and i will tell you the results on line as soon as i come back
pfawai
Sponsored Links

Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/December/2006 at 11:42am
You left it kind of late to be asking for advice. They don't sound like a reputable company if they don't fix their water problems.  ????????  Wouldn't want to live in those basement apts.Cry
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
shepard1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shepard1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/December/2006 at 11:50am
    i am new to the bussiness so bare with me, and the aprtments are nice ,i have seen some established carpet cleaners come here,the buildings are from the late 50 s and were used by proffersors coz its across the street from a big school,lots of potential
pfawai
shepard1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shepard1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/December/2006 at 11:59am
   these units are well kept,over 200 units but i noticed they call different cc for service and i want a piece of the pie.
pfawai
shepard1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shepard1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/December/2006 at 6:28pm
    i didnt get any pro advice but the property mngr is actually looking foward to my services thank kleen kuip
pfawai
 Post Reply Post Reply