Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Pad cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2004 at 1:56am

looks more like a bonnet than a pad.

Hey John,I always have some NASTY apartments that I'm putting off cleaning.

Mostly berbers so the jiggly should really shine

I'm also friends with alot of the CC's around here

(sales???)

AndyV.

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2004 at 1:17pm

Mr. Steamer:   Do you actually believe all the dirt is on the towel?  Some is on the bonnett, some is in the carpet and the rest is spread around.  Just my opinionGuitar

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2004 at 1:43pm

I hate to say this but you guys all fell for Ted's digital pics.  when I was there the carpet didn't look any different.  He doctored the pics??????????? Just my opinion  Guitar

He told me he spilled some Hide there and was using to bonnett to clean it up.

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2004 at 4:25pm

Good try DOug, have you SEEN or TRIED using a towel (100% cotton teri) behind your HWE? If so you would want to state that there is a lot of soil left after your DEEP cleaning...

Andy, how far are you from Vancouver? We are going to be there with WIlly, if you are close, we will come up, but that late in the trip we might not have the time to come up too far.

I would love to clean some NASTY carpet with you.. I love watching the looks on HWE guys faces when they SEE what I am talking about.

As to Oreck, the LowBoy is made for hard surface and the orbitor is cheaply made, we usually take the long handle off and use it for stair cleaning until we came out with the Brat.

Our costs are considerable higher, but then again we do things only carpet cleaners would bother spending the money to do. For one example, the bolts that hold the fork to the base go through TWO sets of bearings to ensure smooth and long lasting dependability. Sure just a bolt is about 40 dollars cheaper, but then cheaper has never been our goal.

Look here to see some of the features of the Conqueror.

http://ccsop.com/index.php?url_channel_id=5&url_publish_ channel_id=7&url_subchannel_id=11&well_id=2&cat_ free_id=5

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2004 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Mr. Steamer:   Do you actually believe all the dirt is on the towel?  Some is on the bonnett, some is in the carpet and the rest is spread around.  Just my opinionGuitar

not if you keep changing the pads.....new pad...new pad new pad new pad...pulls out more dirt more dirt more dirt.....low moisture...no wick backs...dry carpets fast......I didn't believe in it at first...I thought of this method as bonnet clean....

This man says he can use 150 pads on a job.....thats the trick....

I'm doing it right now on heavy traffic areas...like stairs and in front the couch...just with my hand held terry cloths...the results are amazing...I don't need heavy duty traffic lane any more...

Padman...no need to sell me....I hope I can afford a machine by the time you get here...cuz I'm sold..

new pad

new pad

new pad

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2004 at 2:45am

500 miles North of Vancouver

approx. 500 miles west of Calgary,,maybe a bit more.

KINDA inbetween

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2004 at 9:43am

I will have to see Andy, that is a long ways and already my trip is scheduled for 8800 miles..

I do look forward to coming to Toronto a little later as well, eager to meet many of you here... Yeah, even the NightRider..LOL

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2005 at 2:53pm

Sometimes when I explain pad cleaning I tend to go overboard and explain too much and either confuse or bore the customer.

Probably because I am sold on the process and want to get too technical.

Let me simplify...

If you already know how bonnet cleaning works then I explain the equipment used offers.

1. Five times more mechanical action.
  2. The Egyptian cotton pad offers five times more absorption power.
  3. The chemistry involved offers Encapsulation Technology.
  4. Results are a clean, crisp carpet that dries faster and will never wick-back.

P.S.
I forgot to mention you always charge more money for this process.

Why?

Because the customer would never believe you if you claimed DRY CLEANING at steam prices.

Go figure.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12