Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Very Dirty Carpet feedback and price

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxcrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very Dirty Carpet feedback and price
    Posted: 22/September/2006 at 8:27pm

Hello there, to all you bonnet pros.

I am new to running my own business in the Durham Region, Ontario. I am looking for the best OP / bonnet system I can afford. (With setting up my own business means only  a little left now..LOL)

I have been looking at the Cymex and Rabbit 3 systems, I like them. Do you know who offers, lease/rent to own, long term rental or anybody have some good priced refurbished or used machines.

Thank you very much in advance for your answer.

Also . I put a quote in to clean a very very dirty Video store carpet which is old and tired, told them I can Bonnet clean this and bring it up at least 60% of original colour, with only one or two of the spots showing through.. did I mention it was very dirty...(and thread bare)

This carpet is about 2000 sqft. what is the price I should have priced the job at??
Please and thanks.
Main Open room/2 smaller side rooms with easy access I only need to move one thing, very light.
Also the carpet is very dirty in the main traffic areas. I was going to spray (with a commercial cleaner/neutralizer or the dry foam) .. let sit for 10 min, then bonnet, then do the back of the store moving to the front doors and do the heavy traffic areas again. Am I on track, thanks again?

Max

Cleaning in the Durham Region
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2006 at 10:50pm
Look no further than this site or come to our store. We have exactly what you are looking for new & used.

Now, make sure you understand the difference between Bonnet & Pad cleaning.

The Bonnet will not satisfy the customer you are explaining to us but Pad (OP) would more than satisfy you and he both.

Yes we offer rentals and leasing on refurbished and new equipment.
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2006 at 12:32am
Or check out www.ccsop.com John Guerkink or some guys on there might have some used machine for ya.
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply