Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Air Duct Cleaning & Indoor Air Quality Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Ninja Duct Brush Machine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neo Seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ninja Duct Brush Machine
    Posted: 30/July/2006 at 1:58am
I am interesting in replacing m ROTOBRUSH machine with the DUCT BRUSH.
I've been searching on the net and cannot find much info on how this system works.
I like the ROTOBRUSH because everything is in 1 unit and it is easy to use.
I like more info on the DUCT BRUSH before making an investment.

Does not machine run on 2 circuit breakers? I see 2 power cords coming out of the unit.

Is the air compressor internal or external?

How does the brush spin?
Does the air travel from the compressor to the brush?
How is the air controlled? With a  switch or always on?
I see the guy holding the hose in one hand and controlling the air in the other?
I like to be able to push/pull the hose through the duct with 2 hands.

What is this white wire or hose?

Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/July/2006 at 10:58pm
The brushes are air-driven as opposed to the heavy metal snake that is in the Rotobrush. This thin poly air hose going down the vacuum hose make it much lighter in weight and much easier to manipulate the hoses.

Yes the air travels from the external air compressor to the brush. The air is controlled with a switch on the red air-line that could be connected to your belt if you choose to use two hands. The vacuums run on one power cord and the compressor on another.

You may find two units an inconvenience but they are much lighter in weight and easily maneuverable. The Rotobrush is heavy for a one man operation.
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2006 at 1:16pm
My comments on this type of unit are posted elsewhere, so I wont post them here, except to say that these can be the right unit if used in the right application, which is the case with most equipment. The biggest determiner in all cases is the operator and the effort put into each job.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
wheelie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2008 at 6:32am
I know this is an old post but I wish I knew how one could properly clean a duct system in one hour? I am a licenced sheet metal worker and a licenced gas tech as well as a duct cleaner with Nikro equipement and a duct brush and no matter what I use it is 4 hours minimum. An hour would be nothing more than a Blow&Go
wheelie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2008 at 6:35am
Hour thing was on website above
 Post Reply Post Reply