Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

100% money back guarantee

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karunnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 100% money back guarantee
    Posted: 22/March/2006 at 12:42pm
Do you guys offer a 100% money back guarantee if the customer is not satisfied?

How can you reassure the customer that the job will be done to their satisfaction?

Thanks
Sponsored Links

Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2006 at 3:31pm

I only offer to return if they are not satisfied. NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for me!!!

Example: there's no way you can resurrect a neglected carpet that hasnt been cleaned in 10 years. So just tell them that you'll try your best but not to exspect it to come out looking brand new and leave it at that.

Edited by Ninja-wand
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
fonzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fonzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/January/2008 at 11:16pm
Its worth the risk. ive been advertising with a money back guarantee for the last 8 months increased business by 25% and of the 500+ jobs ive done only 1 person asked for there money back and even then i just redid the job and they were happy. People are generally afraid to ask for there money back as its very uncomfortable to do.  
B Rice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B Rice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2008 at 10:05pm
do people pay your before the job?
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2008 at 9:44pm
Yes, I do.  If they are not completely satisfied I do a 100% refund.

I have had that policy for 3 years now.  I am cutting the first check ever tonight on that.  I would rather not waste time going out to the same house of someone who expected miracles even after I said what they wanted would not happen.  My time is better spent finding the right kind of account.

I will not do anything for her again.  That is also part of my procedures.  Glad to see I am not alone in the money back guarantee.  Having it has gotten more money than a little $200 refund will cost me.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2008 at 8:51am
I offer it too... no one has ever asked for their money back....  I give them there money's worth and more.   If it wasn't for this topic I would have forgotten that I do.  LOL

I think it's just a formality you offer a 100% money back refund to put the customer at ease.  I don't think anyone would ever want their money back after they see you work.  People give the small companies a chance.

If you where sears or Stanley Steemer they call them just for that reason... FREE CLEANING
 Post Reply Post Reply