Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Telemarketing Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2006 at 11:48pm

Haven't found it yet....Big smile

Sponsored Links

Pattyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pattyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/June/2006 at 10:08pm
Are telecomputers legal in Canada for marketing?
(offerd a telecomputer with software and scripts but need to know if legal in Canada)

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/August/2006 at 2:12am
Legal in Quebec.........Do not know about other places.......

Nightrider
Rampage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rampage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2006 at 9:36pm
NR,
Do you really offer a telemarketing service? If so fill me in. I know telemarketing works. When I was in the hair replacement business we lived or died by it.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2006 at 9:44pm

Waiting for my c-note you owe me    nightrider LOLhttp://www.junkbusters.com/ht/en/fcc.html

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2006 at 11:55pm
Show me where it says I need a permit.............I'm re-opening a call centre in the next few weeks................and guess what .........my No Interest commercial loan from the Canadian Federal Government as well as the Quebec New Business loans were approved up to $ 100,000 for start up......PLUS .....If I hire people with slight handicaps The Federal Government will pay up to 66% of their wages.

The Vermont Business association also offered me small open loan grants to set up shop there as long as I employ a staff of 15 or more...PLUS.......a handicap premium for physically challenged people.

SO IF THERE IS ANY LAWS REGARDING PERMITS THAT YOU MAY HAVE READ..............BETTER LET THE STATE OF VERMONT KNOW ABOUT IT Phone

NIGHTRIDER
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2006 at 12:01am

RAMPAGE........The telemarketing I do regards the selling of Directories & Office Supplies to businesses . You would be better to start your own telemarketing campagne because you can target your customer better than an outsource company can do.

If you would like scripts and proper set up skills to better target your area let me know and I'll help you. PM me with a phone number and we can speak first so that I know exactly what your needs are.

NO.......I DON'T CHARGE FOR THIS SERVICE..........JUST HAPPY TO HELP SOMEONE OUT.  GOOD LUCK

NIGHTRIDER 
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2006 at 12:05am

In the USA. Commercial ok but not residential..

Rampage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rampage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2006 at 11:37am
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

RAMPAGE........The telemarketing I do regards the selling of Directories & Office Supplies to businesses . You would be better to start your own telemarketing campagne because you can target your customer better than an outsource company can do.

If you would like scripts and proper set up skills to better target your area let me know and I'll help you. PM me with a phone number and we can speak first so that I know exactly what your needs are.

NO.......I DON'T CHARGE FOR THIS SERVICE..........JUST HAPPY TO HELP SOMEONE OUT.  GOOD LUCK

NIGHTRIDER 
NR, I'll hook up with you for those scrips when I get to that point. I'm no stranger to pounding the phones but, I cant say that I like doing it personally. Some CC specific scrips would be awesome.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2006 at 2:00pm
JohnL.........we also target residential on other campagnes.......STILL NO PERMIT...............BUT................The Do Not Call List does apply and there 100's of ways around that...............If you would like a list of ways around it...............I can supply you a copy...........It's NO SECRET............It was drawn up by the U.S.A Government

If you want your 100 bucks.............you have to show me where it says I need a permit..................happy huntingLOL 
                                              Nightrider
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/November/2006 at 10:37pm
Here ya go nightrider...  Don't worry about the loot... Happy Thanksgiving..

Edited by John L - 22/November/2006 at 10:37pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12