Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Getting commercial contracts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2006 at 6:02pm
Nightrider fave soap is the one he kept dropping in the shower in JAIL
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2006 at 6:05pm

Gorilla........that's 2000 not 200 posts, and YES I am crazy...............Thanks for noticing.

As far as the crying when scared or in danger........... Never Happened...........how can you cry when faced with danger..........that means you gave up and your demise is surely at hand.............I'm a thinker and will do anything to try to change a bad situation.

My dangerous situations are not for all ears to hear, at 52 years old I've been around the block alot of times, with the best and the worst of them.

If you were truely a Fireman.........I salut you

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
gorilla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gorilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2006 at 6:22pm
Splash dash, is what nightrider said really true? I didnt realize that your dad gave you that nick name. I am sorry to hear how quick daddy dashed after making a splash. After getting all those private messages from you,I cant help but agree what a waste of sperm you were.Cut the shi* with all that french. The only french anyone knows is that there a bunch a pus*ies. Know wonder your fluent...
james cullen
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2006 at 6:44pm

Splash $$$ Dash is a nobody, just a black stain on a white carpet that everybody wishes would disappear.

He's fast with the insults, but not smart enough to know what his insults mean.

Forget about him..............he's just a flash in the pan.

Nightrider

Griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2006 at 11:44pm
Fair enough, apology accepted.
Rotti123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rotti123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2006 at 1:46pm
 I haven't been here on the forum in a long time.  Not much has changed. 
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2006 at 11:55pm
Mail a sales letter then follow up on a demo...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234