Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Air Scrubbers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Air Scrubbers
    Posted: 25/November/2005 at 10:28pm

I am looking at buying some new air scrubbers what do you recomend and why?

Right now i own 2 Allerair scrubbers and for the money they work very well.I even sent them to the states to get the ultraviolet light installed and they seem to do a pretty good job for water and fire damage.The charcoal in them is between 22 and 28 pounds and is supposed to last 5 years,but the manufacturer recomends changing the charcoal every 3 years.I was thinking of buying a Solair or a Drieaz Defendair.I was also wondering if the Defendair was only good for water damage.

Thanks 

Edited by keben
K & S Cleaning and Restoration Services Westbank BC   
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/November/2005 at 11:26pm
I have a sol-air HP500 air scrubber and have been pleased with it. I also haver another scrubber besides. The Defendair is an overpriced piece of $hit. That is why Dri Eaze has brought out a newer better model.
Just My opinion
keben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/November/2005 at 11:37pm

Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

I have a sol-air HP500 air scrubber and have been pleased with it. I also haver another scrubber besides. The Defendair is an overpriced piece of $hit. That is why Dri Eaze has brought out a newer better model.

Thats what i also though about Drieaz,I think they should stick to fans and dehumidifiers.

keben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/November/2005 at 12:28am

Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Doug heres the ones i own,what do you think?

http://www.allerair.com/air-purifiers/air-purifiers-restorat or-5000-pro-exec-uv.html

Post Reply Post Reply